See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve had the pleasure of staying a whole month while finding a new place. The staff was attentive and helpful. Neat and clean. It was quiet. The best part was their customer service and they were very friendly. It was a nice location near stores in walking distance. We’ve really enjoyed our stay there and would book again with them and recommend to our friends and family.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Any time you see two small cockroaches crawling on the night stand, that's a sign of serious problems with the employees not caring about cleaning and the rooms properly and the maintenance staff not performing routine inspections. Giving the time that I discovered this problem, it was too late to find another hotel. I killed the cockroaches and inspected the room to see if they brought their friends with them. I found no other cockroaches, but did find crumbled tortilla chips between the bed and the nightstand, as well as an empty plastic cup behind the headboard. I somehow managed to go to sleep as I had to get up the next day and do my job. When I went to the lobby to get breakfast, I found that the hotel desk clerk claims the hotel "ran out" of Splenda sweetener. I believe that any hotel that can't even stock a popular sweetener so their guests can at least get a cup of coffee in the morning is unacceptable. He proceeded to tell me that there was a Starbucks down the road. However he failed to mention that it hadn't been finished being built yet!!! When I finally returned with my coffee, I decided to have the complimentary waffles, which turns out that the batter was sour. My colleague who stayed in another room had a similar problem with finding a cockroach in his bathroom and also said the waffles tasted funny and couldn't finish them. Hotels like this EconoLodge should really just be condemned.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited after we lost power due to hurricane irma . The rooms smell old. The furniture is dated. The shower curtain was dingy white . But nothing compared to pulling the comforter back and discovering dirty blooded stained sheets . The owner/ manager was very rude about the entire ordeal. Offered us a full refund to just leave smh. Will never go back !!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The service from Joe was excellent. The rooms, although recarpeted didn't really bring it up that much. Large double room, TVs, fridge, microwave, shower in bath and all dated but clean. The beds were ok, linen clean. The location is out on its own and you have to travel to eat but the price for this place is on the money. Compared to surrounding properties, this comes in much cheaper. Ok for a night in the road.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Although I am a regular Choice Hotel customer, this experience did not match previous experiences. A good steam cleaning, updating, and care for the air quality much needed. Dusty, dirty, dated! Good staff.

Date of stay: January 2017