All reviews outlet mall steak and shake free breakfast was great before check in time morning breakfast clean rooms good nights sleep walking distance booked this hotel we've stayed hie keurig freeway vero shampoo laundry refrigerator
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The only issue with my stay here was the lack of a decent chair to sit in while working on my laptop. I had a small table and two VERY uncomfortable chairs that were totally unsuitable for travelers that need a work area. I guess I’m used to hotel rooms that have a writing desk and a more ergonomic chair to use. The only somewhat comfortable place to sit in the room was the bed. I think next time I’ll pay the higher room rate to stay at the neighboring Hampton Inn....

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here Monday through Friday for work in the area and it was very clean and the staff was pleasant. As always, the Cinnamon Rolls are great and overall it was a nice room and everything worked as it should. I will use this location in the future and recommend it as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great place right off I95. Very clean and quiet. Close to many food options and shopping. Very nice staff who care about your stay. Rooms are clean, comfortable and good sized. Stay here and be comfortable

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Easy access to hotel from freeway - not close to Vero Beach and there are better options available but we were passing through so it location was ideal for us. Ample parking and reasonable if a little dark rooms. Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn Express standard. We had no issues with our one night. I’ve rated it as average - not so useful for Vero Beach but price and freeway location made up for it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel F, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear IBC35_Mike,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel. We are happy that the location was convenient and suitable for your needs. We hope that you'll stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Regrettably, we are presently staying at this property. There is a strong smell of mold and humidity. We changed rooms. The second is just as bad as the first. My son has an allergy to mold and is coughing. I demand a refund or find us a better room ASAP

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mommytwins,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the humidity and moldy smell in the room. We are always willing to accommodate our guests when asked. We are having housekeeping look into the issue so that it can be addressed. Our management team has also reached out with the appropriate compensation. We hope that you'll continue to stay at Holiday Inn properties in the future.