See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2018

If you rely on internet, this is not a good connection. Only had cold/room temp breakfast products. Coffee not that good do I went to dunkin donut next door. I will choose a different hotel the next time

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Front desk attendant was pleasant and accommodating both upon arrival and checking out the next day, but that's about all I can say good about this place. The motel itself is very old and dated. I believe it's basically a truck driver motel and that's okay, but not for families with children or females traveling alone. My room made me feel unclean even after taking a shower. My sister and her husband, who were arriving from a different place, were meeting me there. We were put in a room in the back and I was extra cautious going out to my car to get things out until the rest of my family arrived. Random sketchy people were walking all around, people were actually barbequing on a grill on the back of a pickup truck out front. Not exactly what I want to see when I pull up to a motel/hotel for the night. I even asked the front desk attendant when checking in if it was safe there because I didn't feel comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Housekeeping did not want to clean our room and refused to clean many days. Very noisy as people who work there stay in some of the rooms and party all night long. Housekeeper also had her children in and out of guests rooms!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I cannot say how great our stay was. This is a very old hotel, Old Hojo style and the property is so immaculate. Our room was very clean and DID not stink of cleaning products, The Queen size beds were super comfy with white linens, not 5 star soft however fresh as were the towels brand new white, once again not 5 star but suitable for the purpose. The pool is awesome, a relic of the old days with a section being 8 feet deep from when hotels used to have diving boards! Here is a man that walks around the property all day and picks up fallen leaves, literally And the slightest weed that dares to grow in the rocks. Breakfast is free if you are a carb junkie, not so great for adults. They also were very accommodating to our service dog.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hojo V, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello Aimee D,

I would like to appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day and writing this review. I truly am glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Howard Johnson Inn/ Vero Beach I/95. I hope you have a great day and look forward to having you stay at our hotel again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

pool not open if a pool there at all not sure didn't see one. Had to use plunger on toilet 2 times missing caulking around tub. toilet seat all chipped We went up for breakfast at 830 am nothing there to be had.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

I do apologize for having the pool out of order as well as the toilet having some problems. I hope you are able to give us another chance to better serve you as our pool is up and running at full service now.