All reviews outlet mall cracker barrel front desk breakfast room fast wifi the hotel is pet friendly would stay here again within walking distance bed was comfortable checking in rochelle vero inns florida
Reviewed 23 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Civb_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Vero Beach-I-95, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Civb_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Vero Beach-I-95, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Extremely nice hotel. Very clean and smells fresh, not like chemicals. Its close to shoppingshopping, resteraunts, and the beach. The staff are helpful and caring. The pool area is really nice. I didn't go in it, but I did go by and look at it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Pro: This property in the outside looks very nice,A lot of parking,Front area clean,Free Breakfast with a lot of healthy options, close to I-95 and next to Vero beach outlet
which its nice to walk.....
Cons:Rooms smell musty,Pillows & linen did not smell fresh but like mud and Dirty.I changed my first Room after checking in but had the same exact problem on the second one so that makes me think that the hotel have a humidity problem(its an old property only looks nice in the outside)Towels were yellowish looking and rough on the skin.I called the manager and reported the issue as a result she gave me new pillows and xtra towels.I Also call customer service & they gave me a case number but didn't actually take care of the problem.Thanks God is a Home Goods down the road & I bought a new Bed set,Towels and pillows so I be able to sleep well & stay for work proposes.I honestly will not book this hotel ever again!!!!The Gym was a mess no trash bags in the trash cans,No Disinfecting wipes to clean the machines after someone else and only 2 working machines the rest of the exercises equipment with a Big out of order sign....I honestly felt like custumer service and Manager of this property just DO NOT CARE!!!!!
I Book-in this hotel for work but never again....Waste of money!!!

Room Tip: Outside looks nice but Rooms smell musty!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Civb_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Vero Beach-I-95, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. All our guest comments are valued and addressed. I apologize you are not happy with your stay here at the Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach. I also apologize that our attempts to rectify your concerns have not been met. I have spoken with our housekeeping team concerning the bedding and towels, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I also have looked into the facility's Exercise Room. Yes one of the 4 pieces of equipment is out of service and I do see that the wipes have run out in the room. I apologize for this inconvenience but again am grateful for your bringing it to my attention. I know you are with us for a few more days and I hope your stay is a bit more comfortable.