Prestige Hotel Vero Beach
US$143
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$178
US$197
US$188
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$93
US$79
Country Inn
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$123
US$295
US$209
  • Pool
South Beach Place(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Driftwood Resort(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
All reviewsfull kitchenping pong tablequiet residential neighborhoodlounge chairs and umbrellasocean frontnice deckcompact carsun deckgrab and gosmall poolno elevatorfacing the parking lotquiet stayhidden gemtile floorsthe entire propertyonly stayed one night
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Perfect getaway hotel for families, couples, friends, etc.!!! Full kitchens included in your rooms with either double beds or Kings & additional sleepers. Walk to the beach directly behind the hotel and walk to restaurants immediately steps away from the hotels entrance! Cannot go wrong here! Oh and this is located between condominiums that are considered Seasonal - so barely anyone on the beaches! Chairs & umbrellas are included too!! GetSome!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are quaint, but if you want a oceanview- make the request in advance!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Loucious
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This was the best place ever...the manager upgraded me to a gorgeous suite...Thank you Zack!!! Love you guys...I couldn't work the room safe and Rick came right away to show me (he also carried my big suitcase in). The staff was great but the VIEW was awesome!!!!! Can't wait to see you again next time...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I'm very conflicted about Prestige. The location is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful, until something goes wrong on their property for which they're responsible, yet it ends up costing you extra money as they don't reimburse you for anything in their rooms that causes damage to your property.

I stored my expensive purse in one of their drawers for safe keeping. Unbeknownst to me, the drawer was full of some kind of paste or the paint was wasting away, as when I went to retrieve my purse, my purse was covered in a really thick white film. I tried to clean it off, but when I noticed that it wasn't coming off fully, I went to show it to the young lady at the front desk.
While she was really nice and said that she'd let housekeeping know, I was very disappointed that she didn't offer to help compensate for the damage to my purse. Being not one to cause a scene, I left very saddened because the purse was purchased as an investment so that I didn't have to worry about replacing it soon. But, I was hopeful that if I continued to try to clean it, it would go back to normal.

Unfortunately, my purse never went back to normal. And, to add insult to injury, Prestige charged me for drinks of theirs that I had not taken and that made me even more upset when I checked my statement. We were in an efficiency with our own refreshments. I was so upset about not only their not offering to reimburse me at least a percentage of room fee, for which I was charged almost $100 extra because it was the weekend before Independence Day, as I later found out. So I was punished for having a special date that I can't control around time that's not even yet the actual holiday, apparently, and my purse is damaged and now they were also charging me extra money for something that I didn't take.

Wow. It made me very sad because while their location is absolutely beautiful, it is very disheartening to have had my property damaged on their premises, without any offer to compensate, and be charged extra money for items I didn't take. When I asked to have the manager call me back, they never did. I really wish that my experience would have been different. I've been going to Vero Beach for almost a decade every summer. And, I thought that maybe I had found a new place to stay based on the location. But, for all of the extra expenses that I ended up having, I could have just stayed at the Spa as with my ruined purse my stay at Prestige ended costing me over $500 for just one night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Zachary M, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Vero Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with the Prestige Hotel Vero Beach. I’m glad to know you enjoyed the great oceanfront location. I’m surprised to hear your comments. Our staff takes pride in keeping our hotel clean, as seen in past reviews. We remain diligent in providing the highest quality accommodations. Please accept my sincere apologies as we did not meet your expectations at this time. Allow me the opportunity to inform you that our new fully renovated Oceanfront Studios are open, please hurry and reserve these gorgeous Studios with full Kitchens, Italian tile in the prestigious new bathrooms, and magnificent ocean views. Kindest regards, Zak M.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great place on the beach. We stayed in an oceanfront king on the second floor. The room had been remodeled and was very clean. The view was breathtaking. It's a very nice quite quaint place. Not your normal busy noisy high rise. Very family oriented and the staff was excellent and was able to accommodate a very early check in (11:00 am). They also offer late check out (2:00)for 15.00 and hour. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrella, beach towels, stocked mini fridge (does cost) and robes. Would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Location wise this is great for a beach vacation. Plenty of good restaurants within walking distance or a short drive back to the mainland. Vero Beach itself is charming. And the people at Prestige are really nice and helpful. But the hotel is in need of a remodel. There was an orange extension cord running across the room that plugged in to the only light in one of the rooms. The AC units are old and loud but they work. On Expedia it said there was a bunk bed but in reality it was a trundle bed that also served as the living room couch (which was not comfortable to sit on as a couch). The pool is very small but clean. They put out chairs for you and there is a nice ping-pong table. I would give it 5 stars but it's a bit overpriced and in need of remodeling.

Room Tip: 2-bedroom apartment says on Expedia that they have bunk beds but it's really a trundle bed that also serves as the living room couch.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family