1,664 results
All reviews cobalt restaurant wine hour two bedroom suite valet parking valet staff fire pit pool area beautiful hotel mini bar ocean view pool staff get away beautiful room resort fee ocean grill full kitchen palm trees
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Whether its dinner or drinks its always a great experience. The service is fantastic and they have a fabulous Happy Hour. The drinks are always spot on and overall a wonderful place to have dinner or stay the evening.

Date of stay: October 2018
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks cc0leman.

There is nothing like enjoying dinner or drinks by the beach.

Come back an join us.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

We had a very nice stay here back in June. It's clear the staff enjoys their work and values their guests - in general, the team members we encountered were very friendly and helpful.

We booked a one bedroom villa which was nicely appointed, had two small balconies with a distant ocean view, and a small welcome amenity upon arrival(IHG Platinum members). The living room sofabed was also comfortable for sleeping-although it did limit the space in the living room. One negative note about the room-it wasn't extremely modern (limited outlets, some older TVs, slightly dated but tropical decor) and did not have as much space as I anticipated after seeing pictures on the property's website (bit of an odd layout). I would recommend the property update their site with clearer images/descriptions for their rooms, particularly for the one bedroom villa (resort view).

The grounds are very nice and well-maintained. The pool is nice but a bit small for the size of the resort. There were times where there were limited chairs by the pool, and there were often many kids playing in the pool which made it a bit hard to relax. It would be great if there were an adult pool, but alas, there is not.

Food was excellent. Breakfast at Cobalt was lovely every morning. For those who book a rate with breakfast, as we did, we received a card for complimentary breakfast (tea/coffee, pastry, fruit). We also added some hot entrees which were delicious, all accompanied by a fantastic ocean view. Lunch by the pool at Heaton's Reef was also very good, as were the poolside drinks. The social hour in the lobby was also great, with nice drinks and delicious pizzas!

While we were in town, we heard time and time again that this is the best hotel in Vero Beach. We think that's definitely true! It's a lovely property with a lot to offer, and I'd definitely recommend staying here if you are in Vero.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank orlandov7

Hi orlandov7,

Thanks for the wonderful comments about the Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa.

Truly happy to read you had an amazing visit and appreciate the feedback. We are making enhancements to the rooms over the coming year.

Greatly appreciate the kind words about the team. They are awesome.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The Vero Beach Hotel and Spa is better than its official rating. In my opinion it is every bit a 5 Star boutique hotel. The reception staff were probably the best trained I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Nothing was too much of a problem for them and they went out of their way to talk to you every time you walked past them and they always asked how my stay was going. My only complaint which I had a posted a review on yesterday was the staff at the Cobalt Restaurant. The hotel took my complaint on board and invited me to try the restaurant one more time. In 24 hours they had turned the servers into some of the best trained I’ve seen. This shows how much this hotels cares about the whole experience. I will definitely recommend it to everyone I meet. The rooms were tastefully decorated, clean and oversized, I had a one bedroom suite. The pool area was clean and well kept and the pool bar was run well. I can’t wait to come back.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Madison R,

Thank you for the feedback from your visit and happy to read the team turned it around quickly.

We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service and happy we excelled (even with a bump in the road).

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We came back from the Kimpton Vero Beach on Monday after an AMAZING long weekend. We came to Vero for a wedding and chose this resort randomly. We arrived late and were greeted with a bottle of wine. Our original room was gorgeous with two balconies. The following morning they upgraded our room, it was insane! I have been to many hotels, resorts etc in the U.S and outside the U.S and I would compare this resort to one of the 5 star resorts I’ve visited in the Caribbean.
They made sure we were happy every chance they had. The food was great, drinks were awesome!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear kmk1024,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa.

I'm so happy to read you left impressed and amazed by the outstanding accommodations, food, and all-star employees.

We look forward to your next visit and thank you for taking the time share with the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

First the staff is amazing. Place smells amazing and is extremely clean. Would recommend this for family or romantic getaway. There are shops and restaurants walking distant. The spa is amazing too. Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Fancynancyb14 W,

Thank you for the kind review of the Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. Our signature scent is truly amazing and happy to read your appreciation for the team's hard work.

We look forward to your next visit and we sincerely appreciate your patronage.

Awet Sium