1,643 results
All reviews cobalt restaurant wine hour two bedroom suite valet parking valet staff fire pit pool area beautiful hotel bottle of champagne mini bar ocean view pool staff get away resort fee ocean grill full kitchen palm trees
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Vero Beach is such a lovely place with great views from places like the Kimpton and Coste de Este hotels. We stayed at the ocean front Coste de Este and loved the oceanfront patio restaurant at the Kimpton. Cobalt is great for brunch and they have a delightful happy hour from 4:30 to 5:30.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendaday
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks Brendaday.

Greatly appreciate the wonderful sentiments about our restaurant.

Next time please stay with us. Truly a magical experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used to stay at Kimpton all the time. It has been my go-to for a beautiful hotel with fun perks. I thought my night in Vero would be at an upscale and relaxing hotel. It ended up more like Daytona Beach at Spring Break with a drunk man yelling in the room next to me literally all night. The cops had to be called. Hotel staff offered to move my room at 5am... why not move the man yelling! And to add insult to injury I am charged for min bar items I did not buy. This now happens every time I stay at a Kimpton - so it take it it's now policy hoping people won't notice the additional charges on their bill. Sorry Kimpton- you've lost me.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Floridatraveler284,

Thank you for the review of the Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. I sincerely apologize for the completely unforeseen incident by this guest and hope you can forgive this one off.

I do hope you give us another chance and please contact me directly at Awet Sium- awet.sium@kimptonhotels.com.

Awet Sium

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stayed here early September for a business trip with some coworkers. We arrived in the evening, a bit after the welcoming hours. Check-in was a breeze, front desk still was able to offer a glass of wine.

Had dinner at the Cobalt restaurant; good menu with good wine list and good whiskey selection. Sat indoors because it was far too humid outside with sporadic showers (as Florida always seems to be).

Check out was a breeze the next morning.

Valet lost half of the keychain fob (you know how when you rent a car, they have both key fobs tethered together on a cable). They were unable to locate it. As far as I know, we never heard back on it.

When we received our room bills the next week, I had several food item charges from the minibar that should not have been there as well as a missing credit that should have been on the bill. A coworker of mine also had the same issue of minibar charges. A SECOND coworker was charged for the wrong room rate. A THIRD coworker had the bill charged to the wrong account. When I called to dispute the charges, they removed the minibar items but seemed less than interested in my concerns. I assume that billing incorrectly is the norm at this hotel then based on the response I received.

TL,DR: Love the hotel, love the view, double check your room charges.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Paul W,

Greetings and thank you for the review of the hotel. All feedback such as yours further improves our ability to provide quality service to our valued guest.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the mistaken charges and valet challenges. Please contact me directly at awet.sium@kimptonhotels.com as I would appreciate further feedback from your visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel for several years now. Started out as a long family weekend has turned into annual trip for our entire family, with a few other stays scattered in throughout the year. The hotel location is great, right on the ocean. It has a pool bar and grill which makes it convenient to relax by the pool or near the beach without having to leave as well as an indoor restaurant overlooking the beach. The rooms are spacious and inviting as well as clean and comfortable. The best thing I can say about this hotel is that the staff are the best and one of the reasons we continually come back, always so welcoming! We love this hotel and always enjoy our stays❤️

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Awet S, General Manager at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear rachthom17,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled to learn that you had such a wonderful time during your recent stay at our resort!

We greatly appreciate the feedback regarding our team and outstanding culinary experience.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Vero Beach.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stayed, with another family, last week at the Kimpton, Vero Beach and loved my stay. The grounds were beautiful, the beach was well manicured and the pool was a perfect temperature. We enjoyed a two-bedroom suite with a balcony overlooking the ocean. The balcony was huge and covered, which worked well for those Florida afternoon thunderstorms. Although, the main reason I am going to rave about this property is the staff. From the support staff to the front desk staff my stay was made outstanding. Jean, who says he enjoys family checked us in and I can’t say enough. He took his time to make sure our families had an unbelievable stay. Adam, who likes theatre, was a very attentive individual, he took the time to make us feel like we were the only guests on property. Finally, Carley, who likes motorcycles was so great that my 8-year-old daughter felt the need to make her a card. She really exceeded our expectations of hospitality. This hotel is situated in a great location and distance to Disney World. After a long hot week at Disney it was nice to spend a few days relaxing on the beach while being attended to by one of the greatest staffs I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you Kimpton, Vero Beach, we will return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stephen R,

Thank you for the kind words, loyalty and for being such wonderful guests. Truly great seeing you all and really appreciate the kind words about the all-star team of Jean, Adam, Carly. Look forward to next year and all the best.