“Nice round of golf at Sandridge Golf Club”

Sandridge Golf Club
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I was visiting family and my sister-in-law and I golfed at Sandridge. While I haven't golfed a lot this year, I found the lakes course to be reasonable priced and a lot of fun. But one has to watch for alligators in Florida! We found a 5-6 foot alligator on the 18th hole.

1  Thank gsteinme
"golfed"
"florida"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Lake course. In good shape. Reasonable price. Good pace of play thru the front 9 but things really slowed down after we made the turn for a few holes and then it picked back up. We finished in a little over 4 hours. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

very pretty course and one of the best public courses we have played. Great pro shop and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great layout and fun course....very picturesque

1  Thank Hibby922
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This course (Dunes course) was perfect for our quick getaway. Great value, great price, course was in great shape. They were clearly working on upgrades, but it didn't impact playing at all.

Recommend bringing you own cooler bag to buy beer and have filled with ice. We took last two available that appeared to be lost and found.

Difficulty level: moderate
Greens: ran true with mild to moderate break

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Got some discount greens fee's from 98.5 the Beach Golf card. We played this course for the first time FRi. 9/23/16. What a great surprise, I really liked this place. Next time some one mentions Sandridge, I'm in. Every one was friendly, the starter was great, made sure we had yardage books being our first time there, really makes a difference planning your strategy for each hole. What a beautiful lay out, I found it very challenging but fair, some of the holes gave you a links feel, some made you feel wet before you hit the ball. We had lunch at the turn, I didn't think it was as bad as some of the other reviewers made it sound,( maybe they tweaked it or made some changes). it certainly wasn't Peter Lugar's or any other up scale dining experience, but the dog's & burgers were fine ( better than Mickey D's anyway) Personally, I enjoyed the experience of Sandridge I can see me becoming a regular there. Mike A