“Fabulous jazz!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This place has fabulous Jazz music on Sunday nights. Great Tappas, wine selection & music. A super way to spend a Sunday evening

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Friday evening with my friend and my mom. Two of us got wine flights which I would highly recommend. It's only $9 and you get 3 tastings that basically equal one glass. Since most of the wines by the glass are about $9 anyway it's a good deal. We both ended up getting a full glass of our favorite wine after we finished the flights.
The tapas were awesome. We also got some chocolate cake for dessert and that was great as well. I wish they had a few more options for tapas and a few more dessert options, but it's still a great place and we plan to go back before we leave Florida. They also have sandwiches if you don't want tapas.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I reviewed Cork a few months back and gave it a just ok. Well, we went back last weekend and I have to say WOW!!! The white sangria and the tapas were FANTASTIC! The jazz, wonderful! Will be going back again real soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We love Cork and Tapas. Chef David has such an appreciation of authentic Spanish tapas with a modern twist. Cannot wait to return!!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Cork is a wonderful spot to unwind and relax. My husband and I sometimes meet there after work for a glass of wine and a light bite. Chef David is always visible and very welcoming. A great variety or wines and very tasty tapas menu. I have also enjoyed the wine tasting events and the paella is delish!