“Girl's night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Great live music, really cool stuff everywhere you look. Everytime I go I se new stuff. We got a bunch of appetizers including fondue that were all amazing!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

If you love fondues you are absolutely positively gonna love this place. Colorfully decorated in the Galic Fashion. One of the best Irish places in Vero. Music is fantastic—service is superb—clientele are alive and vibrant. One of the best times ever.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I have never had a bad meal experience, the craft beers are great, the atmosphere and staff are awesome.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Awesome little restaurant/bar....very lively with a very attentive owner! Went on a Friday night...very busy but was seated very quickly....live music playing that fit this eclectic joint to a “t”! Food was very good...flatbread pizzas...nice wine and beer...good age group spread...lovely place to spend a Friday evening. We highly recommend and will certainly be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Except for the keys. And a few restaurants. And the ocean. My wife said “find me something less high end with no TVs tonight.” So I checked trip advisor and this popped up and looked different, so we dragged a friend out.
You like curry our server asked? Yes I said. Try the chicken curry pie. Ok. It was truly terrific. My wife had a fondu thing. Lots of cheese and bread and vegetables. Really really good. Our friend had a ratatouille that was also quite excellent. French pressed coffee was all we had room for as dessert. We had a lot of really fine food in a funky neat placed served by friendly and competent staff. I look forward to returning and checking out some other menu options-

1  Thank swampknot