“Choices for everyone”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Went here for dinner. The menu is extensive and offers deli sandwiches to comfort foods like pot roast. we got there And the line was to the door but we were seated within 15 minutes, Lots of desserts also.

Tracy E, Owner at TooJay's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience, and are thrilled you enjoyed our wide variety of tasty dishes! Our team hopes to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

A great lunch favorite. How can you go wrong with NY style deli? Great Corned beef and rye, pastrami, home made soups and salads. The place is always busy, but seating and service is fast. Restaurant is modern and very clean. A great breakfast is served up until 11:00AM, but all day on weekends. Lots of menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is something for everyone on the menu.

Tracy E, Owner at TooJay's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Wow! We're honored by your incredible review. It fills us with joy to see our efforts being recognized, as we pride ourselves on offering tasty meals paired with top-notch service! Thank you so much for sharing, and we cannot wait for your return.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

In July, I had to travel to the area to let my mother close her eyes at 89 years young. Our family was devastated and I was in charge of her Memorial service in 4 days. My fiancé suggested breakfast near our hotel because I wasn’t eating and he said TooJay’s was really good and very reliable. He also recommended them for the catering of my mother’s service. As we sat in a booth and I tried not to cry, Jessie, a manager, and Steph, the catering manager, helped me put together a menu to feed the nursing staff at Holmes Regional, that took great care of my mom, as a thank you and my mom’s friends after the service. I could not say more or be more grateful to Jessie, Steph and the driver who set everything up. At the worst time in my life, I had one less situation to deal with. The deliveries were on time and done well. Everyone eat, as my mom would have wanted everyone to do, and enjoy! I am so grateful to all three of them for taking the pressure off of me and making everything right. I am forever a customer for what you did for my family. It is at times like this you really see what an establishment is made of - great employees!!!! FYI- I’ve been back 4 times since July upon visits.

Date of visit: July 2018
Tracy E, Owner at TooJay's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Agnes, we were privileged to have been of service to you. Thank you so much for taking a moment to acknowledge our team members, who are all absolutely honored to have earned your tremendous support. We look forward to serving you many more delicious meals in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

When we are in Vero Beach and looking for a casual dinner, Too Jay's is our go-to choice. The food is of good quality and there is a broad selection. The service is quick and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2018
Tracy E, Owner at TooJay's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

We love being your go-to, and are thrilled to know that you appreciate our wide variety and attentive service! Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to serving you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I had the corned beef sandwich-it was delicious! Fast service and great salads too. Service was excellent and the menu huge. We'll definitely go back!

Tracy E, Owner at TooJay's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

We're thrilled our Corned Beef Sandwich hit the mark, and glad that you experienced the efficient and courteous service we love to offer! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and for letting us know we can look forward to serving you in the future.