Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice
US$103
US$95
US$116
US$104
Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$224
US$154
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelcracker barreloff the highwaythe holiday innroom was largehot breakfastbiscuits and gravysitting areabreakfast roomfree breakfasti highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerfront desk stafftwo queen bedseasy accessbagelsfresh fruit
Reviewed 9 December 2015

The choices in Venice are really limited. Most of the options are moderate chains of this type, which are not my favorite places to stay. That said, the Best Western here is a decent option. It is an older property, and certainly my room could have used an update. But the room was spotlessly clean and the desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. Prices were reasonable. The hotel is located right by the highway, and I expected our highway-facing room to be noisy at night, but it was surprisingly quiet. We skipped the breakfast every day, opting to eat elsewhere.

I did find it strange that there was no room safe. The hotel materials mentioned that safe deposit boxes are available at the desk, but with all of the electronics one carries these days, it is really inconvenient not to have a place to secure things in the room. Otherwise, our stay was just fine.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SASNY
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you for your comments. Come again soon. Jan

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Kyle got us checked in and was able to accommodate rooms next to each other, as my elderly mother was traveling with us. The rooms were good sized, laminate floors, very clean. The property is right off I75 with a few other hotel choices. The area seemed quiet on this Sunday night. The front desk staff assisted us with directions and maps for local dining options, I consider myself fairly picky on hotels I stay in, and I would definitely stay here again. Two things I would prefer to see are better water pressure in the shower, and the ability to inspect the mattress. Their mattresses are encased with a zip tied mattress cover. I meant to ask about this, but we had a lot going on as we were in town for a funeral.

Room Tip: Laminate floor for allergy free. Back side of hotel has no parking, just a grass field, so it is very quiet on that side.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much. The casings on the beds are bedbug protectors. We never wanted to have an issue with that so we spent a lot of money to protect our hotel and our guests. I also like to check the mattress and if I can't get to it because of the protector, than neither can the critters. I'm glad you noticed. Jan

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Room was good size, very well decorated. Hotel either new or has been recently remodeled. Laminate flooring , no carpets, great for allergy sufferers. air purifier. very clean & quiet. small kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Thank you. We are actually 17 years old. We do remodel all the time which is why we all love to work here. Thanks for noticing. Jan

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Christmas is a comin' and the Venice Best Western is all decked out in the finest of decorations and this hotel's staff volunteered their time and energy to make it a wonderful experience! Thanks to the front desk and a maintenance man w/ jumper cables who went above and beyond the norm to make us feel special and appreciated. I'd stay here anytime and encourage others to do the same. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Thank your for the kind words. We do love Christmas around here. I'm glad we were able to help you out. Jan

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Comfortable, well-appointed spacious room at a rate common for fewer amenities. In room coffee, fridge, sink, dinette table in living room type area. Beds, large desk and T.V. slightly separate beyond the sitting area. High-end comfortable beds ensured a good night’s sleep. Lovely breakfast provided, and also near other dining options, both chain and local. We were only here for one night, however this room would have been great for an extended stay. Friendly, caring, professional staff without exception. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Jan