2,394 results
All reviewsfront deskwave grillpool barpool sidebreakfast buffetgreat poollarge poolfitness centerhot tubvery nice hotelgreat place to stayparking lotamberdaniellecharlottepetbeaches
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We came down to be with family for the holiday....our king suite was perfect for our needs...wheelchair accessible, roomy. quiet, and the bed was so comfortable. We stayed here 5 years ago and were so surprised at the updated new wood and tile floors in our suite. The best update was Chef John and the Manager Christine....a Thanksgiving dinner buffet was absolutely delicious, all homemade, turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and much more....the desserts were to die for!! Everyone at this hotel is so friendly, accommodating, helpful, and go out of their way for you!! We will be back very soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Erin M, Front Desk Agent at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful of the Hotel Venezia by Ramada. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the food during our Thanksgiving buffet host in our Venezia bar and grill. Chef John and Christine worked incredibly hard to make sure everything was perfect for the ones who came and they will be very excited to hear your feedback, Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Hotel was clean, food was very good, bar was nice and the courtyard was like a resort - huge pool and hot tub with lots of seating. The price was very good, only negative was the road work on Tamiami Trail made access a little difficult from the South. Obviously that is out of their control. .Location was convenient to Venice Island, Nokomis, beaches etc. But it is on a main thoroughfare not an easy walk to any beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your excellent five star review of Hotel Venezia by Ramada! We appreciate when our guests leave us feedback to our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to your hotel. The accommodations exceeded my expectations, especially for such a small town. Your hotel is like a diamond in the rough. I must give accolades to Jodi, my server during breakfast. She was extremely kind and patient with my children while they were misbehaving and I was overwhelmed. She's very quick, efficient and is always smiling. Her cheeks must be sore after her shift, because of her constant and beautiful smile. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her, because my kids are like hell on wheels. She helped me so much, I cannot express my gratitude enough! I will definitely be a guest in your hotel again, and you have Jodi to thank for that

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. We are very proud of our fantastic staff and we cannot tell how much it means, to them and to us, to hear that Jodi from our Venezia bar and grill was able to go above and beyond to provide exemplary service. That she made such a positive impact on you is wonderful and you should know we take our guests feelings very seriously and we will be sure to acknowledge and reward these exemplary members of our team.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nice restaurant. Good food Jodi was our waitress. She was great. There was a bar right beside the pool Our room looked out onto areally nice terrace. Great gym glassed in by the pool' I liked the fact that you could walk right into the pool. I loved everything about this hotel. oliviaoswald4903@gmail.com

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. We will pass your comments about Jodi along to management as they love to reward outstanding employees and hope that you will return soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed at the Ramada March 2017 and found it a nice hotel. This is what let s to breakfast at the buffet. It is 8 dollars and includes your coffee. Everything is nice, the atmosphere and our server Jodi was right on top of things and had a nice conversation with us about the hotel and the area..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. We’re so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are exceptionally proud of our staff and we’re thankful that you recognized their talents, especially Jodi. We hope to see you again soon.