“Great hotel! ”

Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days and had a very nice experience with most all staff. Danelle at the front desk was very welcoming and kind, great way to start a hotel visit. The first night my girlfriend and I went to the bar we were taken care of by Morgan who was very polite and checked on us multiple times. Room was clean and the pool area was nice. The food was up to par. Went to the bar earlier in the afternoon to have the Thanksgiving dinner buffet with my girlfriend and had an amazing meal but the bartender who was outside where we sat seemed to be annoyed to have been there. Usually I let things like this slide because I understand we all have bad days but, he was coming off so negatively that I couldn’t help but to be slightly uncomfortable, as did my girlfriend. By the looks of it, I’m assuming he was hungover or currently intoxicated. When finished we went to our room for awhile before returning a few hours later to be served by Tj who was very professional and friendly. Enjoyed the beautiful weather and great atmosphere. Will defiantly recommend and come back soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Erin M, Front Desk Agent at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank your for your comments of the Hotel Venezia by Ramada. We are happy to hear that Danielle was able to provide you with a speedy check-in and a warm welcome. We will be passing your praise on Morgan and TJ to management as they love to hear guest feedback. We do apologize for the bartender who did not provide the type of service we expect from our staff for all guest and will take steps to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and look forward to welcoming you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,190)

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We came down to be with family for the holiday....our king suite was perfect for our needs...wheelchair accessible, roomy. quiet, and the bed was so comfortable. We stayed here 5 years ago and were so surprised at the updated new wood and tile floors in our suite. The best update was Chef John and the Manager Christine....a Thanksgiving dinner buffet was absolutely delicious, all homemade, turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and much more....the desserts were to die for!! Everyone at this hotel is so friendly, accommodating, helpful, and go out of their way for you!! We will be back very soon!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful of the Hotel Venezia by Ramada. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the food during our Thanksgiving buffet host in our Venezia bar and grill. Chef John and Christine worked incredibly hard to make sure everything was perfect for the ones who came and they will be very excited to hear your feedback, Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Hotel was clean, food was very good, bar was nice and the courtyard was like a resort - huge pool and hot tub with lots of seating. The price was very good, only negative was the road work on Tamiami Trail made access a little difficult from the South. Obviously that is out of their control. .Location was convenient to Venice Island, Nokomis, beaches etc. But it is on a main thoroughfare not an easy walk to any beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your excellent five star review of Hotel Venezia by Ramada! We appreciate when our guests leave us feedback to our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to your hotel. The accommodations exceeded my expectations, especially for such a small town. Your hotel is like a diamond in the rough. I must give accolades to Jodi, my server during breakfast. She was extremely kind and patient with my children while they were misbehaving and I was overwhelmed. She's very quick, efficient and is always smiling. Her cheeks must be sore after her shift, because of her constant and beautiful smile. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her, because my kids are like hell on wheels. She helped me so much, I cannot express my gratitude enough! I will definitely be a guest in your hotel again, and you have Jodi to thank for that

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. We are very proud of our fantastic staff and we cannot tell how much it means, to them and to us, to hear that Jodi from our Venezia bar and grill was able to go above and beyond to provide exemplary service. That she made such a positive impact on you is wonderful and you should know we take our guests feelings very seriously and we will be sure to acknowledge and reward these exemplary members of our team.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nice restaurant. Good food Jodi was our waitress. She was great. There was a bar right beside the pool Our room looked out onto areally nice terrace. Great gym glassed in by the pool' I liked the fact that you could walk right into the pool. I loved everything about this hotel. oliviaoswald4903@gmail.com

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. We will pass your comments about Jodi along to management as they love to reward outstanding employees and hope that you will return soon!