“So good went back the next day!”

Upper Crust Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 13 Dessert in Venice
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 January 2018

6 of us girlfriends took a trip to Venice and dined at many places. This was the absolute Best! We came back the next day and ordered the very same thing..... The vegetable quiche was the best I have ever eaten! It is a small cozy cafe... great service, great atmosphere and priced right. This will be my first stop on my next trip to Venice! Absolutely loved it!!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Good coffee and breakfast menu on a Sunday at noon. Most had eggs Benedict which were quite good. Coffee and pastries another time also very good.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick breakfast. The menu is great and the scones are out of this world. Definitely a place I would visit again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We visit the Upper Crust to get a scone and coffeee to take to the jetty. We think the scones are the best in Venice.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We've only bought scones to go so I can't comment on having a bite to eat in the cafe. That said, my wife has always complained that any scones she's tried in America have been too sweet. When she tasted one from Upper Crust she changed her mind. I'm not into overly sweet things either so I too was happy once I had a taste myself. We've tried several different flavors and each one has been very good.

1  Thank Gerry C