“Best barbecue in town”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The food is delicious, fresh, and large serving size of meals. We definitely will be coming back. Service is excellent as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,195)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank Lisa and staff for the excellent service and food they served up for my mother’s 70th Birthday. Lisa went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect for our celebration. We had about 24 guests for dinner and it couldn’t of been handled any more professional. Thank you again Lisa and staff it was FANTASTIC!!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband always go here to eat it is always perfect! But last night we attended a party there and Lisa ran around crazy making sure it was perfect to !
This place is consistently good every time! So if you want to know your getting a good meal check it out!! And ask for Lisa
And get their Mac and cheese you’ll be in heaven

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Just last week my boyfriend and I went to Darrels and i was WOW:d
All the staff were amazing and so spot on with everything, no wait time and never had to even ask for drink refils.
and then the food, the food was not only some of the best BBQ I have ever had but the service sizes for the price was something that you cant get anywhere else. I literally had left overs for 3 other meals! I cant say enough good things about this restaurant, you will not be disappointed !

THANK YOU!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Food and service were delishious! We met a group of friends for lunch and had the veggie burger. Was incredible! Will go again!