“Best guac in town”

Lavilla Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The food is good and the guacamole is the best I've ever had. Very inviting with a patio garden and I think they recently reno'd inside. Bright and clean.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I was completely disappointed by the service and the food. The “Mexican/Spanish” rice was an epic fail and the meat was flavorless. I will not be taking my family there again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Riverview on a business trip and looked up the highest rated Mexican restaurant nearby. The location is basic and clean. We were served chips and salsa immediately at our sitting down. They took our drink order and returned quickly. We had to tell them we were ready to order after waiting for several more minutes than normal. They lady that took our order was unfriendly and seemed to have no time for pleasantries. My partner spoke to her in Spanish and said he felt the same. The food was good but nothing that special. I guess my expectations were higher because of the reviews. The experience was average and I would try someplace different next time.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

It is a small store front locally owned restaurant with seven tables. It was a pleasant atmosphere with a wall full of beautiful crucifixes, some or all for sale. The tortilla chips were similar to pita chips which is not typical but may be more traditional. I was not a fan. I ordered the chicken enchiladas with both a green tomatillo sauce and a fresco cheese and sour cream sauce (white sauce). My wife ordered a chicken burrito with the white sauce on the side. Neither of us liked the white sauce which is a downer since that is all you tasted. It was a 10 mile drive to the restaurant which I will not repeat.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had awesome dinner at their small family restaurant. Thank you for the positive reviews... we wouldn’t have tried it otherwise. Friendly staff made great dinner suggestions. We are coming back soon.

Date of visit: April 2018