“Surprise Imagine what one bad review can do. We just ate there tonight.”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Our waitress was Meagan N. What a fine young women who checked on us 4 times. This time the food was EXCELLENT. Curly fries were darn good. I ordered a small 7" peperoni pizza it was excellent. Chicken wings were great. My wife's sandwich was super good. I was stunned how many times she checked on us. Everyone there was nice. I felt at home in this place. The crowd was varied from seniors to young adults not crowded and it was a nice atmosphere. I really can say the bathroom was super clean. The bartender was VERY nice. I recommend going to this place and try them out. The quality has vastly improved. I think they finally changed r fired the cook. LOL Anyway folks keep them on their toes. Your recommendations and experiences improve the quality of food and services. Please say something nice to Ms. Meagan N. As always I will critique mediocrity but tonight Beef's here did well.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I went in and this is my fourth trip. My first trip tere I asked for curly fries. Its a treat because I don't eat many fries. On my first trip they were cold, greay, and only one curly fry. Hasmburger was raw. Had to send it back and deided to not go there again. Hmmmm Waitress did not care much then. On my 4th trip tonight I had the philly steak. Not much meat. I specifically asked for curly fries and made a sort of issue on it. Well the server came back and apologized because the cook evidently told her to "Take a hike". My fries were barely warm and a bit greasy.

The manager came over and asked how I liked the meal and I with tact and gentleness told him his team did not support each other. I think the poor waitress was shut down by the evidently I don't give a F""k cook. Had to not leave a "tip". Wifey was a bit upset but I think the place has a quality issue. Nice manager though. Us old guys are cranky and grumpy. LOL

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Decided to go over to the Beefs at Bloomingdale. What a disappointment. The service was so-so but when the food came out it was so gross. Me and my friend had ordered a grilled chicken with the rice and broccoli. The chicken had no seasoning, the broccoli was nuked in a microwave from being frozen, and the french fry seem like the oil hadn’t been changed in the fryer forever. To top that off, we had a plate delivered to us with a huge black hair on it!! it was nasty. Hope will have better luck in the future if we decide to go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have eaten at Beefs many times, including this location. Today's experience was terrible. We ordered food for pick-up, and sent a family member in to pick up the food. He was not acknowledged for sometime and went in search of someone who could assist. After being told he would be helped, the staff continued to assist others. When the food arrived at the house, the entire order was 100% wrong, was cold, and appeared that it has been sitting for quite some time. Called the location and asked to speak to a manager, the person who answered the phone let out a sigh of frustration and stated "she wants to speak to the manager and I don't know why". I informed the manager of the issue and she did offer to remake the food and refund the money. I went back to pick up the food, and the order was hot and fresh. I let the manager know about the phone call, and it didn't feel that she cared about the lack of professionalism from a member of her team. Overall shocked and appalled at the lack of service and quality of food.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Prices are very high for bar food... I think if they lowered the price of drafts they would have a lot more people in there. The nachos are very good! Everyone is looking for a deal , make some up. The girls are always pleasant.

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!