“Lunchtime”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I have gone to the Brunchery for years. The food is always very good, and service is fast and friendly, just try to avoid the Noon crowd.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've been going here for years and have never been disappointed. There's a wide selection both morning and midday and it's all good. The service is always top notch. I've never hesitated to take friends at anytime and any day. Choose your time wisely as it can get crowded at peek times but the food is worth the wait.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Went to breakfast with my friend as she suggested. I found the coffee extremely weak and even able to drink. I ordered breakfast croissant sandwich with grits for $8.95 :/ and was given lumpy grits and dry sandwich. Needless to say I will not return there again. Don’t waste your money!

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank JesusFreakValricoFL
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Love the food. Breakfast is a must have especially if it’s done The Brunchery way. Have visited several times and have been delighted every time

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here on the recommendation of coworker. Will definitely return. Long waits for a table, especially on Saturday morning, but I suppose that means the word is out regarding this place. It's really good. Family friendly too. I got my order to go this time but the hostess couldn't have been sweeter or more accommodating. Standard breakfast fare, omelets, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage and the like. Also a full lunch menu. They're not open for dinner though.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to The Brunchery? Share your experiences!