We were visiting family in the Tampa area before heading out on a cruise and needed a place to stay for one night. This hotel looks to be straight out of the 60's, but perhaps some people like that charm as it goes with the (rundown) town. Our room was really loud. We could hear the band across the street playing in the bar (fortunately we are night people) but it carried on from about 6pm - 1:30am. If I hadn't been here for pleasure I wouldn't have gotten any sleep (this was a Friday night). The bathroom was really small. Our room was right on the beach which was gorgeous, allowing us to watch a beautiful sunset out our door wall, but I can't imagine staying here longer than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida