My daughter and I just spent 2 days at the Bilmar. I was there with other family 6 years ago and it was just as I remembered. The Walgreens across the street is very convenient. We ate at sloppy joes connected to the hotel one night and had great fish tacos with wonderful service and a super view of the beach. This was a return visit and I won't take so long to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida