“What more could anyone ask for !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 79 reviews

Reviews from our community

cherylwJ2...
Inverness, Florida
“What more could anyone ask for !”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This is our second vacation at Treasure Island, we stayed from July 21-July 24th 2017. This condo has everything you need, a Beautiful view, quiet surroundings, close to restaurants, shopping and simple beauty. The evening sunsets are amazing, and waking up to the sounds of the waves , this condo is perfect for your beach get away, just a few steps onto the beach, very family oriented. I would recommend Nick' s condo to anyone. It sets in a quiet location, but yet so close to night life and sightseeing. I'm hoping to return again next year. I miss it already !

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 50-64
Jennie L
“Nice accommodations, great stay”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my second visit to Treasure Island. The area and beach are the perfect location and even better atomisphere- clean, not crowded, not over commercialized. Walkable to local watering holes and easily drivable. So that makes the location of this condo rental exceptional. We loved being right on the beach, with every condo w/ the perfect beach and sunset views. Private parking was a bonus being undercover from the hot sun. Nick was very easy to communicate with and promptly responsive to all my inquiries. He also checked on us while we were there to make sure all was going well. I believe the price of the rental was a wonderful value considering all the perks of the location. As for the condo itself, it was neat and fully equipped. The decor was simple yet cozy. The master bedroom with ensuite bath was spacious. We had 2 kids along and the fact that they had their own bathroom and bedroom located acrossed the condo( not adjoining the master BR) was great. The master bed and or mattress could be replaced as the bed squeaked with every movement. The living area has a great flatscreen TV but both bedrooms had outdated small box TVs that were very difficult to operate w/ the remote. I would suggest the TVs be upgraded to modern day flat screens as well. My only other issue with the condo itself was that the cleaning service was not very good, as upon arrival, the area under the kitchen sink was spattered with something that must have spilled from the garbage can and the vents and ceiling fans were covered with dust. As for the actual building, issues we encountered were the private pool was broken down and not usable the first 3 days of our stay. There are 2 elevators and one of them was usually broken down, with only one running at a time. The one elevator has a floor mat that smelled of very pungent mold and needs to be replaced. I understand that people do not always follow the rules by washing and drying off from the beach/ pool prior to entering the building and that there is no way to prevent moisture from entering the elevators being at a beach environment, but I brought the moldy smell of the floor mat to the attention of the maintenance man and all he did was shake his head "yes" as in 'yeah, I already know...' . Overall I would recommend the Sunset Chateu and specifically Nick's condo to rent, and would most likely return again. But with some minor upgrades and improved building maintance, a great stay could be really fantastic!

Date of stay: June 2017
553darlen...
“What a beautiful view!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a wonderful time at this rental location, since we were there in June I was very thankful for the aircondition and the ceiling fans! This is a quiet location, which I was pleased with.
Caddy's (outside and inside restaurant/bar) on the water, located down the road was walking distance (great fish taco's).
Nick called to follow up with us while we were there, greatly appreciated the call.
I would rent this location again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Your age range 50-64
nancyandg...
Reidville, NL, Canada
“Wonderful vacation!!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is our 5th stay in this wonderful condo and it doesn't disappoint!!! The condo is clean, has all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay, and has the beautiful Sunset Beach on the doorstep! Can't wait to return again next April!!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Date of stay: April 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.