We stayed there four days and enjoyed our whole stay. The pool was clean, had abundant chairs, tables and loungers and was never crowded. It was about a five minute walk to the beach and another five to the water, as it is a very deep beach. The resort has a dock behind it, in the inland waterway/bay, with facilities for cleaning fish and tying-up boats. There is a good selection of restaurants within a ten-minute walk.
Our room was an efficiency and it was efficient, with all of the necessities of home (even salt and pepper).
Late September is off-season for that part of Florida, so our rate made the place a bargain, which probably would not be available during high-season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A taste of the old Florida style, the Malyn is a friendly family resort located right in the heart of Treasure Island within walking distance of Gulf beaches, parks, shopping and restaurants. Sitting right on the edge of Boca Ciega Bay on the Intracoastal it is a great place to relax and enjoy some quiet time - maybe enjoy a sunset or just relax by the pool with a good book. With a fishing dock and boat dock it is the ideal place for families who love to fish. Grills and a lovely waterfront cabana are fun too especially for small group get togethers. The newly appointed Staff and Management are experienced in the hospitality industry and are customer focused. Their philosophy is service orientated and their main goal is to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Malyn Resort Condominium Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malyn Resort Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Malyn Hotel Condominium
- Malyn Motel Condominium
- Malyn Resort Condominium Motel Treasure Island, Florida