All reviews heated pool an older hotel old florida beach front awesome place housekeeping staff john's pass beach bar beach access gulf blvd beautiful beach tiki heather maintenance poolside treasure walkway
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Within walking distance to restaurants and shops. Older hotel but rooms were very clean. Nice heated pool, tiki bar, outdoor sitting area, corn hole and shuffleboard courts near beach. Paved walking path near beach. Great view

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor room closest to beach. Great view.
1  Thank Andrea M
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Andrea M.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will return soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We found this hotel on trip advisor and it turned out to be a great success. The room looked exactly like on line. The beach was right out the door. We brought our own chairs but the hotel ones were available. The overall atmosphere of the hotel was great and I felt ok letting my teenagers go to the beach alone. I hope to make a return trip in the next year.

1  Thank Kathy C
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Kathy C;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We are under new management so we are making a lot of changes to this location. I hope you will visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The property has a great location on the Gulf with a large, long beach towards the water . Landscape is well designed. Pool was heated.
The evening staff was very friendly. fresh coffee and free wireless made the stay extra pleasant.
The beds are good but the bathroom was in disrepair. The carpet was sprayed with disinfectant and very dirty.

1  Thank AldegondaC
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Treasure Island Ocean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

AldegondaC:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are under new management so we are making a lot of changes to this location. I hope that you will visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The location is perfect. As other people have pointed out, it is not plush. But, to me that is the appeal. It's casual and laid back. Everything was clean, and the entire staff was very friendly. I think the beach bar is a nice amenity. Sara was the bartender on Saturday and Sunday, and made it very pleasurable. It is a short walk to nightlife, namely Ricky T's for us.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff B

Jeff B;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Sara was able to make that special drink for you at the bar. We are making a lot of changes to this location so I hope you will visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Hotel was in a great location..walking distance to all the local bars...restaurants..sloppy joes..the Treasure Island tap house. & Ricky Ts...the view from our room was very pretty.. i could see the sun set. T he pool was clean .it could use a upating on the pool furnuture. The entertainment was fabulous 2 man band that played country music. They have very cozy comfy couches near the cute tiki bar... the staff was. Very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be back...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Donny W

Donny W.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are under new management so we are making a lot of changes to the rooms. I am glad you enjoyed the entertainment as this too is new for us. Hope you will return very soon.