“Very cozy!!! Great Price, Locale and experience!”

Lorelei Resort Motel
Ranked #41 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This place is in the perfect location. It has a charming feel! There is a dock in the back and a lounging area with chairs. The rooms were recently redone and are done well with great materials. The woman that checked was super friendly and made us feel very welcome. My hubby and I have 3 dogs and 1 cat and could not even find one sign of animals in the room...the place was spotless! But is very pet friendly from what I could see. It's only a few minute walk to the beach across the street and close to shopping and restaurants! I am rebooking with today for next year! Great Stay! Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We had such a nice relaxing time at the Lorelei. Location is convenient to everything we wanted. The manager, Megan, is very accommodating and works very hard. The dogs, Nala and Lucy, had a good time also and made some friends too (Hi Jake!)
George and Lynda

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I was charged by Hotels.com for a room that wasn't available and I'm fighting to get a refund. I had to pay 20 bucks more for a room but it was a much nicer place. The manager was rude and said she had turned off the internet. Not on the beach side but bay side.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Really down to earth, relaxing and comfy. Pets stay for FREE... Next time I'm in Treasure Island there's no need to go searching for a place to stay. The location was great as well, across the street from the Beach and near by shops and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Let me begin by stating I've stayed here approx 12 years ago when I had a dog.

I just spent 5nights/6days at this bayside hotel on Treasure Island. Yes, they have "updated" their appearance. If you depend on physically having an employee at the resort in case of issues.......this is NOT a place for you. IF you expect daily room refreshment.....this is NOT the place for you. I must say it is a very quiet place nestled between two much larger hotels. There was no problem with that.
The young lady who "worked" there, apparently just made her presence known when she had to come in and clean up for next guest or after a guest had left. Otherwise , you had to call her for help or info.
I must reiterate, I left a pair or shorts in one of the dressers and to my astonishment I have yet to hear from the hotel.......I guess they haven't checked or cleaned the room yet.
I stayed there from the 25th July until the 30th. L0L !!!
Again, great deal if you're on a budget, but if you're looking for pamper and luxury this is NOT the place for you. Like the Queen Elizabeth would say "Carry On" !!!

Room Tip: The place is so far back from the main road,"Gulf Blvd" , you do NOT hear people on the ro...