Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$162
AscendHotels
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
US$278
US$418
US$357
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotels.com
US$263
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$214
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$172
Blue Waters Treasure Island(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$188
The Bungalows(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$136
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$344
US$278
galahotels.com
All reviewsrooms are pretty smallacross the streetbeach accessold floridaperfect locationa great place to stayjohns passpublixfridgegulf
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We had such a nice relaxing time at the Lorelei. Location is convenient to everything we wanted. The manager, Megan, is very accommodating and works very hard. The dogs, Nala and Lucy, had a good time also and made some friends too (Hi Jake!)
George and Lynda

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynda_Ohi0
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I was charged by Hotels.com for a room that wasn't available and I'm fighting to get a refund. I had to pay 20 bucks more for a room but it was a much nicer place. The manager was rude and said she had turned off the internet. Not on the beach side but bay side.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Really down to earth, relaxing and comfy. Pets stay for FREE... Next time I'm in Treasure Island there's no need to go searching for a place to stay. The location was great as well, across the street from the Beach and near by shops and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Let me begin by stating I've stayed here approx 12 years ago when I had a dog.

I just spent 5nights/6days at this bayside hotel on Treasure Island. Yes, they have "updated" their appearance. If you depend on physically having an employee at the resort in case of issues.......this is NOT a place for you. IF you expect daily room refreshment.....this is NOT the place for you. I must say it is a very quiet place nestled between two much larger hotels. There was no problem with that.
The young lady who "worked" there, apparently just made her presence known when she had to come in and clean up for next guest or after a guest had left. Otherwise , you had to call her for help or info.
I must reiterate, I left a pair or shorts in one of the dressers and to my astonishment I have yet to hear from the hotel.......I guess they haven't checked or cleaned the room yet.
I stayed there from the 25th July until the 30th. L0L !!!
Again, great deal if you're on a budget, but if you're looking for pamper and luxury this is NOT the place for you. Like the Queen Elizabeth would say "Carry On" !!!

Room Tip: The place is so far back from the main road,"Gulf Blvd" , you do NOT hear people on the road or traffic for that matter.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 0EdgarR
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived late so the manager was not there but left a key. The room was soooo hot, ( window A/C was set at 68 but more like 98. )We had to go buy a fan at Walgreens which didn't help much and only added to the notice from the A/C. We were on second floor top of the stairs rm 5 the lights outside our room did not work and the steps were treacherous in the dark. The shower had mostly cold water and occasionally we'd get hot water, but with the room so hot it was refreshing.
The manager was very nice, but was never there, always a note on the door "office closed and a number to call".
Pros: Great location across the street from the beach, has a small dock on the intercostal. Good views from upstairs deck.

It's really not a bad place for the price, but the lack of A/C and the loud window units will force us to look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple