Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jolly Roger Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
South Beach Condo/Hotel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Cheri Lyn Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Sea Chest Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat place to stayclean poolmom and popgreat pooljohn's passstayed nightshome away from homespring breakfull kitchenmalikabrendavacationbeachfloridapoolsidesidewalkocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2008

We recently booked a stay at the Arvilla Hotel in Treasure Island, Florida. Me, my husband, and our two children stayed for six days. This small, quiet hotel is a gem. The room was immaculate, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect. Even the owner stopped and visited with us on several occasions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank touristos76
Reviewed 4 July 2008

My adult daughter and I spent three days at the Arvilla. This is a small motel but has a beautiful courtyard and many couches and chairs to sit outside and enjoy the weather. It was perfect for us because we didn't want a regular hotel room. We rented a room with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, microwave & toaster. The room had fresh paint and the furniture was fairly new. The bathroom was small but clean. We were delighted with the many windows overlooking the pool.
We enjoyed the pool more than the beach. This is a small place so you can interact with other guests if you want. The staff were friendly and promptly provided anything we requested such as extra towels, etc.
There are many good places to eat nearby so ask the staff for recommendations. This is a quiet resort for families, couples and others who don't want the party scene. I plan to return again soon.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2008

This is a great place for those who want to unwind and just enjoy the pool and the beach. This is a great place for families to reconnect.

The rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen in a resort, not to mention that the carpets are cleaned and the rooms are scrubbed from top to bottom once a guest leaves. The owners and staff take pride in this resort and it shows. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely revisit.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2008

My wife, two boys (3 1/2 and 1 1/2) and myself had a wonderful long weekend at the end of May. We were in the gulf side suite.

Its a wonderfully kept small resort/motel that feels like old Florida. It was a place like we use to stay at on road trips when we were young.

The resort is well kept and the staff was very polite. They boys loved the pool and the location on the beach is perfect.

It was our first stay in Treasure Island, we used to vacation at Clearwater beach, but that has become too developed for our tastes.

We plan to go back this fall and would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 27 May 2008

We didn't even get to pay!! I spoke with Matt earlier today to check for room availability and rates. Once I rounded up our family and got everything settled on our end (which is no easy feat) I called back to make the reservations. Three rooms were reserved for 6 adults and 2 children for this Saturday. One of our family members called back to make the payment and/or deposit and was told that in order to stay we would need to stay for two nights. That was never stated on the website nor during the phone conversation as a prerequisite.
This is a true disappointment for many reasons. It was meant to be a part of a birthday celebration for two of us and to observe father’s day. This would have been the first time in while we would have been able to do something like this as a family and it was the reasonable rate that made this possible for all of us. While my husband and I could easily foot the whole bill for all of us for two nights, I simply will not even offer. This was handled very poorly.
Once I spoke with Matt he said that it is stated on the website (which it is NOT) and that they just can't accommodate us, even after I explained it was for a birthday. I wasted too much time on this unprofessional establishment.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family