This is old Florida at it's finest! Lisa and Frank keep this place in tip top shape. Clean, beautiful grounds and pool. Right across from the ocean and the bay. We fished and caught several species right in the bay. Kitchen had all that I needed to keep cold drinks, make coffee and even cook if I wanted to. We chose to walk to Middle Grounds for a great dinner. John's Pass is a 5 minute drive-we walked around and did the "tourist" thing for a few hours. I will be staying again in December--just a terrific place to take a break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida