We stayed here for four nights and loved the staff. Lisa and Frank were terrific hosts. The room, however, was lacking in a good bathroom. We were located in the main section of the motel which seems to be the older section. There are a few separate houses that seem to be more updated. The suite consisted of a bedroom, kitchen/living area and bathroom. They were nicely decorated and clean. Very small bathroom with some nasty looking grout around the toilet and the tub. There is no fan in the bathroom for ventilation but there is a window which we didn't open. The bedroom air conditioner was extremely noisy so we had to shut it off on the second night and leave the bedroom door open so the cool air would come in from the kitchen area. Some units have central air. It is located near the trolley line so it's easy to get around without driving. The pool always looked clean and towels are available. There is no maid service but fresh towels are provided daily. All in all, for the price it's not a bad place, just ask for an updated bathroom and central air if possible. Great beach across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida