Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskbush gardensmoffitt cancer centerclean roomsrestaurant staffbreakfast stafffitness centercomfortable stayeasy accessvery nice hotelgreat place to stayhot tubconvenient locationshuttle servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for one night while on a business trip. This hotel is in a nice quiet location. The room was comfortable I really liked the pillows. Breakfast was very good I loved the corned beef hash and the service was very fast and friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel when I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for choosing HGI Tampa North and for providing such positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I travel to the area a few times a year and I regularly stay at this hotel. I find the staff to be friendly and the facility to be clean and well maintained. The location is close to freeway access and there are many restaurants within a 10-15 minute drive.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your 5-star review and hope you continue to spread the good word about your experiences with your family and friends. We value your loyalty to our hotel and hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good location. Check in was easy and the staff was nice and friendly. I must say that the housekeeping staff could pay a little more attention to detail. I hate to find hair on the toilet seat and in the shower when I have yet to use it. The bathroom door looked to have dried brown splashes of something - I’m going to assume a cola exploded. That will make me feel better. If I can easily see these things why can’t they? I turned down the bed to find a hair and something that looked like a tiny bit of plant material - again that’s what I hope it was. I didn’t bother complaining cause it was getting late and we were leaving early in the morning. Things happen I know but that kind of thing might make you try someplace else next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I sincerely apologize about the cleanliness issues your experienced during your stay with us. I will make sure to address these issues with my housekeeping manager and staff to avoid these issues moving forward. This is not typical at out hotel, but obviously we dropped the ball and I will not make any excuses for this unsatisfactory portion of your stay. I am happy to hear that you found everyone nice and friendly, but this does not make up for the cleanliness issues you experienced. I thank you for providing this feedback so we can use this as a training opportunity to improve our service, accommodations and standards.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Was a bit disappointed during our recent one night stay in a Junior Suite. Virtually everything was okay, but was older in style. And, the breakfast came at an additional cost with an over-crowded breakfast dining room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North property. Our rooms were just renovated in 2016 and we are planning another renovation this year for our lobby and other areas of need. We do serve an all you can eat cooked to order breakfast each morning that costs $10.95/person and I apologize if this was not communicated to you. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to be a loyal Hilton customer.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed here with our 15mo on a family trip to Tampa. Got a great deal on the hotel. It is a little far from restaurants and attractions but we didn't mind. Nice quiet neighborhood. There is a Wendys and a Dunkin Doughnuts across the street.
Our room was clean and hotel provided a pack and play (looked brand new). Our mattress was firm but alright. Room has a minifridge and microwave. The hotel itself is pretty. The pool was definitely too cool for us to swim, but the hot tub was working, and the pool area was very well kept.
Staff was very friendly and helpful when we checked in, and also when we had a question about the wifi. We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much for choosing the HGI Tampa North for your travel needs. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you continue to spread the good word about your experience at our property. Thank you for your business and come back and see us again soon.