My husband and I had a relaxing 5-day stay here. It is wonderfully quiet and peaceful. The individual houses were so cute and had all the little thoughtful touches inside and out to make it the perfect place to stay. The cooler to use when you went to the beach and beach towels to use as needed were especially thoughtful. The kitchenette had essentials, which was great. We didn't end up going kayaking, but they had kayaks for guest use if interested, and snorkeling equipment as well. Carol and Mike were very helpful and friendly. We made good use of their recommendations of local places to eat and booked a nice snorkeling tour on their recommendation. All in all, it was amazing if peace and quiet and a pretty little keys beach is what you are looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier