“Saw a HUGE nurse shark”

US$214.00*
Scuba Diving Training Course
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving and snorkel charters, scuba courses and equipment rental, air and nitrox fills
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Always a good time with FKDC. They picked some really good spots as usual and I finally saw a nurse shark. I've been diving and snorkeling with FKDC 3 times now and would recommend.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We recently dove with the Florida Keys Dive Center. The staff is so very friendly and helpful, especially Scuba Joe! We decided to book with them multiple days. We even took a Peak Performance Bouncy Class with them. Their boats are excellent and the places they took us to were wonderful! I will definitely dive with them next time! I was very impressed!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We brought a group of ladies here from North Florida and had a great time. As others have mentioned Scuba Joe is awesome, we had a lot of fun with him, he's very energetic and funny! We did 4 lobster dives with them. The reefs were beautiful. They care very much about you be careful when lobstering not to damage the reef in the process. We had a great time with them and can't wait to come back next year and do it again!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This shop is a must if you are going scuba diving or snorkeling. The dive locations are amazing, the staff will go above and beyond to make your trip and stay the best ever!! Absolutely love coming here when ever we get a chance.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The premise of a good dive experience is based on feeling secure and well looked after. The crew today were just excellent.
Having sunshine and calm, blue seas also helps, which we had in abundance today.
My 15 yr old son has just qualified in his open water PADI and buddied up with an instructor and two other paying customers. (There's an extra $35 to pay for this option).
He tells me that he had a fab time - rare for a teenager to speak his mind believe me!
Meanwhile, myself, my wife and daughter chose to snorkel off two separate sites - each 1 hourly dives.
i am left with the impression that both dive sites' coral is dying, but there was still an abundance of marine life including; rays, hermit crabs, tarpon, turtles, oh! and nurse sharks!
Thanks though mostly to the crew who did their utmost to ensure we had a fab experience. Thank you so much.