“First Meal Replacement ”
Review of E-Z Nutrition101

E-Z Nutrition101
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Tavares
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Description: EZnutrition101 has over 50 flavors of incredible healthy smoothies. They also have energy tea that burns 80 calories per cup and yummy aloe for your good health. This is the one stop healthy stop in Tavares.
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I walk Tavares Florida most mornings, today I stopped at Lisa's shop and had a banana/strawberry smoothie.
It tasted great, I was full until lunch. I'll be back, great place

Lisa J, Owner at E-Z Nutrition101, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thanks for stopping in j and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Im a regular customer 5 days a week. I come in for nutrional shakes which are delicious. I walk with the owner and few other people 3 days a week. Eznutrition 101 is a great place come on in and try one of the 50 shakes they have to offer.

Lisa J, Owner at E-Z Nutrition101, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

So glad to have you as a faithful regular!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We are regulars at eznutrition and enjoy our healthy breakfast after our morning walk. There are so many flavor choices and all are yummy. My favorite is the banana split. I also enjoy the energy tea that helps me get going in the morning. Love it

Lisa J, Owner at E-Z Nutrition101, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to have you as a regular and are happy to give you healthy choices.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Its a family owned and operated place in a great part of down town Tavares very easy to find. The owner is very nice and makes great healthy smoothies. I'm a local and come in daily for my smoothie fix cant beat the prices and best of all they taste good and are good for you!!!

Lisa J, Owner at E-Z Nutrition101, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you so much. We love to offer such a yummy healthy smoothie!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Lisa Johnson runs the most amazing smoothie/shake shop I have been to in a long time! Walking in you feel like family and she has 50+ choices of flavors including any thing you can come up with. I go there multiple times a week because I love knowing I am drinking a healthy shake/smoothie that has everything I have in it and that it tastes good! Plus it's affordable...you really can't beat the price!

Not trying this would be a big mistake!!