“Beautiful presentation”
Review of La Yaquecita Mexican Grill - CLOSED

La Yaquecita Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: A new jewel in the crown of Tavares restaurants. Excellent Mexican food. Realistic, (not expensive) prices, excellent service, family owned. Please check this place out. We love it so much we've been there three times in a month. Lunches start at $4.50 and the dinner menu is so interesting, yet sincerely Mexican.
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The plates presented are attractive, colorful, and appetizing.
The presentation suggests that the food will be good and indeed it is.
I thought I did not much like Mexican food until I stopped by here, but I have enjoyed
the extensive menu and varied dishes. It is different, satisfying and the waiters
are welcoming and eager to please. I recommend this restaurant. It is
quite inexpensive, but interesting.

2  Thank Sephardicvisitor

Reviewed 1 October 2012

This was very yummy and there was a lot of it! My sister and I brought our kids here for a lunch date (6 kids all together) and everyone was happy. The service was good, the food was good, and the price wasn't bad.

3  Thank weRfamily6
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We go out with a group of 8 or 10 for lunch. The gals get your order and have food on the table in what feels like minutes. The Burrito Mexicano is huge and absolutely delicious. All of the different items in fact get rave reviews. But go for lunch if you have a choice. The price jump between lunch and dinner is almost double, but the portion of food does not seem to double. There is an odd smell in the restaurant as others have noticed. It doesn't stop us from going back again and again though.

1  Thank DCA874
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I bought a $ 25 gift certificate from Restaurant.com. July 2011. The bottom reads "This restaurant gift certificate does not expire" No it did not expire, they said they stopped accepting the a year ago. Funny, thats when I bought mine. So I was struck with the entire bill for 5 adults. This is a slap to restaurant.com and to the customers who purchased their certificates.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We enjoyed it, it had it's own flare to Mexican food and it was still very good. It's always packed during lunch time so other must find it just as good!