“I miss Greece ”

Ranked #20 of 154 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I was told 30 years ago that if I ever miss Greece, I needed to go to Tarpon Springs. How true that statement was. I was only there for a few hours, but I though I would try some food before I left. I got a gyro from Limani and it was great! I know it’s hard to screw a gyro up, even harder if your Greek but I was very satisfied with my lunch. I’m sure all the food in the area is good, I wish I had more time to spend.

1  Thank George S

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Best Souvlaki on the Sponge Docks (and probably anywhere else!). Can't go wrong with their Gyros too. This is not a sit-down, get comfy restaurant, rather, a stand on the docks with seating outside--sort of an 'eat and run' place. I LOVE IT!

1  Thank 266dorisb
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We had gyros and they were excellent and very filling! You get a lot of food for the little price you paid. Customer service was also great and the waterfront dining was relaxing. I would definitely go again!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This place is a great alternative to being trapped in a stuffy restaurant. George the owner and cook whipped up chicken kabobs and a village salad that were very fresh and tasty. His helper, Kali, was all smiles and a riot to boot. Cash only operation, limited menu, excellent Greek food and modestly priced. We enjoyed the open air dining while watching the fishing boats next to our table. It doesn't look like much (hole in the wall) but you will love the food and experience. We would return in a heart beat if we were locals.

1  Thank Tim F
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a sit outside on the water docks only restaurant! What a great experience! Our food was amazing! We've returned many times and it is always just perfect! We love sitting on the back side out of the sun and watch the boats pass by! You can not go wrong here!

1  Thank Palmtree B