“Great coffee and homemade banana muffin”

Eco-Bean Organic Coffee House and Juice Bar
Description: I am new to the area and recently went here and found it so laid back and charming, it reminds me of the coffeehouses I hung out in during the early 90s.
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had driven by this cafe several times and finally stopped for coffee. While no brewed coffee was available, the Americano was very good. I also had a homemade, gluten free, banana muffin. It was also very good. The atmosphere was inviting. I'll definitely return for coffee and to try more homemade foods.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I met with a friend to find out what nitro infused cold brewed coffee would be like. Wonderful! Less acidic and smooth. I can't wait to go back and try the many smoothies on the menu! Excellent!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Quiet, quaint, beautiful coffee house with superb organic coffee. Decorated in a beachy 60’s flare. Cappuccino and coffee were delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We happened upon this place looking for the chamber of commerce. I had the Americanos coffee, which was strong but good. They had a nice case of pastries, nutritious bars, ect. We had the Almond/Hemp bar - which was healthy but dry.
We'll try it again next trip. Parking was a challenge inasmuch as the next door restaurant was very aggressive about marking their territory.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a friend to stop in and get a nitro cold brew. Wasn't disappointed. A smidge pricey for $5.35 for 12 oz but most small organic boutique places are that way. Super cute space and patio.

Date of visit: December 2017