“Delicious! When they are open”
Review of Sweet L's Bakery

Sweet L's Bakery
Ranked #81 of 156 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I love Sweet L's delicious goods and she is so pleasant and accommodating. Loretta and her husband are very kind and helpful, especially with large orders. I was sad to see her shop was closed that last 3 times I stopped by to get my sweet on. The last time was late afternoon during the weekend. There is no website to check her times, so I went by the time that Google had listed. It showed that the bakery was open until 5:30 and it was 5:00, so I thought I was good, but it was closed. :(

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2016

When we walked into the bakery, it was like coming through the back door of a good neighbor's home! Loretta and her sweet husband welcomed us like we were friends not customers! And Loretta"s homemade Peach Cobbler and blueberry bread pudding both heated, were delicious! It was an occasion!

Date of visit: September 2016