All reviewsgolf tripfull kitchensales managergolf staffscreened balconymaster bathdaily maid servicegranite countertopstampa areabusch gardensliving roombeds were very comfortableminute drivecleaning staffgreat place to stayjrunits
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I am actually writing this review while still here, and I am a happy traveler. I am traveling with my daughter for a much needed getaway and our condo is lovely. There are two bedrooms, both with comfortable king size beds, and we each have a bathroom. Mine adjacent, hers across the hall. The kitchen is tastefully done with a dining area, living area and screened balcony. After checking in, we ran into a few snags , but I rate this property excellent, because it was handled with such professionalism and kindness with a note and a gesture from the general manager, that made me feel like my needs were so important. In addition, I got a second follow up contact to make sure I was happy. We have had the best two days thus far as a result, and somehow Emerald Green managed to provide us with almost 4 hours of sunshine today when the entire forecast called for a rain! Well done. I would absolutely return here in the future and would even look into staying a month on the property next winter if I could! Thumbs up.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Lenox Y
KevinH-EG, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Greetings Lenox, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to review our property during your current stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed the accommodations. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay! Thank you, Lenox. All the best.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Great place to stay....We had 2- 2BDR condos(4people)
Very clean and everything in working order.
Maid service everyday was a bonus.
We had an excellent time with no cons to report...thank you Emerald Greens Resort

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
KevinH-EG, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Greetings John,
Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to post your feedback from your recent stay. Glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed your golf trip. Hope you visit us again next year! All the best.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Amazing place to stay and very close to a number of great golf courses. I played at the resort a couple of times and many thanks to Shawn and JR for arranging some of our golf. Clean and well kept place and amazing restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
KevinH-EG, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Greetings Sameer,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your recent stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Hope you visit us again soon! All the best.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We spent a couple nights at this property after a week at the beach. It was tucked back in a nice residential neighborhood on a golf course and extremely quiet. It was a relief after the hustle and bustle and crowds of a beach resort. We arrived a bit after 3 and our room was not ready until very close to 4 p.m. We left to explore the area but an earlier check in would have been nice. The suites are huge, well equipped and spacious with large bedrooms and screened in balconies. There is a huge lap style swimming pool that is used by a local swim team and a splash pad for the kids but no hot tub. We would have loved a hot tub since it was cool, in the 70's when we arrived. We did not try their restaurant on site since there are so many dining options just 5 minutes from the hotel. There is not much to do on site so I would not recommend it for a week long stay but for a couple nights it was perfect. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We would definitely return.

Stayed: December 2017
KevinH-EG, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your recent stay. Your comments are very much valued. We appreciate you choosing to stay at Emerald Greens Condo Resort. Hope you visit us again soon! All the best.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Thanks to sales Manager JR and hotel Manager Kevin, we have had a wonderful experience during our vacation in Emerald Greens. Close to everything in the Tampa area, golfcourses, shopping, downtown, airport. Excellent service from these guys makes our trip! Comfort condos with kitchen, living room 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
KevinH-EG, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Greetings,
Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback from your recent stay at Emerald Greens Condo Resort. JR and I are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Hope you visit us again soon! All the best.