“Cute Breakfast spot”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

While in town visiting we stopped at this place for breakfast. The crepes were delicious and offer so many different selections. There is no room for customization however so what you see is what you get. Overall this was such a cute place and the portions were very filling.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is a small restaurant with not many tables. No wait when we arrived on a Sunday morning was able to sit right down. The crepes we ordered where good size and feeling. Service was good, restaurant and bathroom was clean. It didn't seem to take long for our order to arrive. Would recommend you make the stop if you are in the area and you like crepes.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing!!! A must do in Ybor city. It is a hole in the wall of awesomeness. I will go back every time I am in Tampa.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

My crepe was perfection! Absolutely light and delicious I wish I lived nearby so I could go back. The coffee was delicious and the server was wonderful.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast here on our way to Orlando. It is worth it to detour from the interstate and have a good meal here. The menu has a wide selection and the staff is courteous. Large groups should book in advance. The plain crepe is the best.

Been to La Creperia Cafe? Share your experiences!