“Must try the Burnt Ends!”

4 Rivers Smokehouse - South Tampa
Ranked #228 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed 6 December 2016

My friend and I came across 4R while strolling thru the area but just recently went back for some take out. I'm so glad we gave it a try. Great BBQ, the brisket was PERFECT, the burnt ends..best I've had personally.Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Since they've opened, I typically eat whenever I can. My food us always great and the service is good.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Are you missing a Santa Maria Tri-Tip BBQ? Then u must try 4 Rivers Smokehouse. The Tri-tip dinner is so tender. All they need is some Santa Maria style beans to make it a more authentic.

They also have some great homemade desserts as well!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere inside is comfortable and fun and busy
There's outdoor Seating with fan misters
The food was good especially the brisket
The side dishes were interesting and very tasty
You can even walk up and pick up food
There's a cafeteria line like restaurant
There is not a wait staff

1  Thank paula g
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I have had lunch here a few times now. The service is great the staff are all friendly and helpful. The food is great. The best bbq in Florida.