US$200
US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$156
US$223
US$153
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$148
Westin.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$436
Hotels.com
1,632 results
All reviewsshula's steakhouseoffice buildingrooftop poolpanera breadmall across the streetmini barpf changsself parkingfour starbusiness hotelwestshore plazaclose to the airportfront desk stafffitness centerlobby areainternational plazashuttle service
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I was suppose to have a 3 hour layover from San Juan to Atlanta. As I landed in Tampa I found out the Atlanta airport had a sudden blackout. Because of the blackout my flight along with 2,500 other flights to and from Atlanta were canceled. I received a voucher from the airline to book a hotel in their program for a lower rate & a free shuttle to their hotel. This was the only hotel that was part of the program. When I arrived on the shuttle I was shocked at how fantastic this hotel was. The hotel clerk provided me a free breakfast voucher once I checked in with my airline voucher. The room was wonderful. Clean, furniture was modern, the bathroom was flawless. I especially loved the bathrobe. Overall given my drama, the bed was plush & the location was great. Right across the street from the mall, movie theater & restaurants. If I end back up in Tampa I would visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed here while connecting to a cruise and really enjoyed it. The room was lovely, clean, great linens, very nice toiletries, BIG television. I also noticed the excellent water pressure which many Tampa hotels don't have. The hotel is right across the highway from a huge shopping center.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel close to the airport, malls and restaurants. I’m told it had been recently remodeled, which showed. The staff was excellent. The rooms were totally up-to-date, the beds were very good, nice bathrooms, all in, a great room and a great stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We were impressed with our one nights stay in a central point in Tampa.
The hotel is quite easy find just drive along westshore boulevard and it's close to the westshore mall.
Check in was easy and car parking is easy to access just drive around the building to the back of the hotel and go up to the 2nd floor or above.
Our room was on the 9th floor right next to the elevator-we had no issues with noise.
The rooms do look out into the surrounding office block which is just odd but not an issue especially as it was a Saturday.
Beds are high and extremely comfortable indeed the whole room package was clean and well maintained.
As we were on floor 9 we had the pool near by and even thoe cold for Florida it was still warm for an Englishmen so I managed an early evening swim.
Overall no issues and can only credit the staff for doing an excellent job.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I found this hotel very comfortable, quiet, with a very helpful and efficient staff.

I arrived at the front desk only to discover that I had left my wallet, with my ID, credit cards, and cash back home. The ladies at the desk were more than helpful and very patient with me. They got me checked into my room and even gave me vouchers for the evening meal and breakfast and connected me to the hotel internet.

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. As I was entering my room I couldn't help but hear the loud party in the room next to me, but once my door was shut I couldn't hear a sound. I slept soundly after a long and stressful day.

Thank you Westshore Grand.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business