Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore
US$168
US$135
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$88
US$176
US$132
US$109
ComfortSuites
US$167
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$140
US$144
US$132
US$120
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$137
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$147
US$116
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

1,600 results
All reviewsroyal orchidroom was cleanhurricanefloridaport
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Called their shuttle from the airport and the service was quick but the driver was on the grumpy side... it happens on an early Saturday morning. At the hotel, the reception staff was not what I would call welcoming, I felt like cattle. We went to Starbucks to kill time then came back to wait for our room. Fortunately, we got it by noon and took the elevator to the third floor. Oh my!!! The place looks like an old motel with a new facade. The room still have the ugly carpet and red curtains but it was clean. The linens and bathroom looked very clean and new. The location is ok and near restaurants. They have a shuttle to the Tampa Port for all you people heading on a cruise.
The price is cheaper than most hotels around the airport but I would pay more and get a better place.

Stayed: April 2018
Sixta R, Sales Admin at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Joanne, I do apologize for the poor attitude provided to you by our shuttle driver. regardless of the day or time, our shuttle driver should always be friendly and welcoming to our guests. We will be sure to address this with our drivers. We do not want our staff to seem unfriendly or intimidating to speak with in any way. same goes for the front desk staff. customer service is crucial to the hotel industry and we would like to reflect the best customer service possible. Our desire is to ensure our guests are always well taken care of, feel "at home", and that all of their needs are met to the best of our ability. As far as the rooms go, we clean the carpets on a rotational basis. I am sorry your room was not clean during your stay with us. If you stay with us again, inform the front desk and they can change your room. I will be sure to go back into our system and make note of the specific room you stayed in to have the carpet reviewed for a cleaning. We have been discussing removing the carpeting in all of our rooms and replacing it with tile flooring. Carpet has been a big complaint we have noticed, and the up-keeping is much more difficult. One carpet stain can affect the entire appearance of the room over all, and we are well aware of this issue. again, we appreciate your business, and we want to thank you for the constructive criticism and your opinion in regards to our staff and hotel. We will work on all of your concerns

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I booked in advance and my mother had a stroke the day before I was supposed to check in. I called immediately the morning of the 5th and let them know that my flight was going to have to be moved and I would no longer be able to stay that evening. The hotel punted me back to Expedia which was no help and I ended up getting charged for a full night stay even though I was unable to travel that day due to my mother's illness.

I realize that they can't believe every story that they are told about why someone has to cancel, but there should be some protocol for emergencies. They could have at least offered me a gift certificate towards another visit. For this reason I won't be staying at Ramada's in the future and I will stop using expedia's service. It just seems much easier to take your chances and book when you get there rather than try to take care of things in advance anymore.

I can't leave a review regarding how the hotel was because I didn't stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Kimberly J, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

lindalindalinda- Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear of your mothers health. Please know that it is not that we did not believe you or that we do not have empathy for your situation. We make courtesy cancellations every single day on the arrival date of reservations as long as the reservations are booked with the hotel or our brand directly. When you book with Expedia or any third party you are booking with them directly. Essentially you pay them, and they pay us, so you are subject to their cancellation policies and procedures. The hotel cannot modify, cancel or make any sort of changes to third party reservations. So when you called the hotel to cancel that is why we told you that you would need to call them. We were not punting you back to them. This is simply the rules for 3rd party bookings. I would advise you to call Expedia back. Ask them for a refund or a gift certificate towards another stay. Unfortunately our hotel's hands are tied on this one. We cannot refund you as you did not pay us. You paid Expedia. I apologize for any inconvenience, if you need help with Expedia you can call me directly. I will be more than happy to speak on the hotels behalf to Expedia for you to try to help you get a refund. Please know that you are welcome at our hotel in future travels, and if you book through us directly we can assist you better through the whole reservation process. We look forward to your return and for another opportunity to serve you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know what to expect when I booked this hotel. I chose it based on its location as my wife and I were going to Busch Gardens Tampa for the weekend. When I arrived, my first impression was “wow this hotel looks really old.” The lobby looked like it hadn’t been updated since 1982. My check in experience was a little awkward but I’ll chock that up to it being late. I stood at the counter for probably 3 minutes by myself wondering if I may have been at the wrong desk. Finally a gentleman came through the door asking me for my name. The gentleman didn’t ask me if I wanted more than one key which wasn’t a deal breaker but I assumed it should have been asked. My room was situated on the 5th floor. I found it difficult to locate an elevator but when I finally found one it appeared to have been very worn. The doors didn’t shut completely.

Once I arrived at my room it took a few tries to get the door to open. The keycard had difficulty activated the door. The room itself after I finally got in was surprisingly decent. The room was clean and up-kept pretty well. The bed was very soft and quite comfortable. The bathroom was ok and I said that because the floor tiles were slightly separating. Everything else was alright. Over all I enjoyed my stay. Would I come back? Perhaps.

Stayed: April 2018

Bmack34- Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to know that you were pleasantly surprised, and for the most part you were satisfied with your stay with us. I am glad that you found your room decent and clean, and that your bed was comfortable. I apologize that your check in was awkward. I will speak to the night auditor who was working on the night of your check in to address this with him personally. We do not normally ask how many keys for the room, we generally make 2 keys as this seems to be the norm for room keys needed. I am glad this was not the deal breaker for you. But as the front desk is the "face" of the hotel and also your first impression of our hotel I will speak to him in regards to these matters personally. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for your check in being awkward,. I invite you back to our hotel if your future travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Recently spent a week in Tempe/Phoenix area and this was one of the top places we have ever stayed at. The entire staff, from duty Manager, Van driver, maintenance and house cleaning were very caring polite, concerned and professional. Highly recommended if visiting this area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Kimberly J, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

1122josepha- Thank you for your review of our property. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with the Ramada brand. However, I believe you reviewed the wrong Ramada as we are located in Tampa, Florida, and your review says you stayed in the Tempe/Phoenix area. If you are ever in the Tampa area we invite you to our property.