US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
La Quinta
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$514
1,904 results
All reviewsbusch gardensusf campusevening receptionmoffitt cancer centerfree happy hourmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastbush gardensfree shuttlebusiness centershuttle servicethe breakfast areagreat customer servicetampa areagabrielatriumconference
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Room smelled heavly of mold. Toilet was dirty, Bathtub was dirty. My wife and kids were up sniffling and coughing due to the mold that was coming from the bathroom, had to open the window and close the bathroom door to finally get some rest. Also I booked a premium suite and there were no premuim goodies. had to ask for the goodies and when they brought them an hour later they only brought me half of what i was given at the embassy suites premiem in orlando by the airport. sad really. my first horrible expierence with an embassy suite. hope it never happens again. feel free to call me at 305-240-7013. the room btw was 821. my name is alain otero

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank alaino45
Terry A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear alaino45,
I am so sorry you found your suite unsatisfactory. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and we’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights for our daughter’s graduation from USF. Friendliest staff ever!!! Just an overall great stay!! Room very clean. Every request met and fulfilled with a smile. Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanne R
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This property serves the USF campus families - it is actually on campus. Embassy suites was a gem in its hay day and still could be today with the proper reinvestment and application of Hilton standards. This property is extremely dated, very old worn finishes, and poorly maintained. It is simply not clean. The bathrooms are not acceptable - from core cleanliness to fixtures ripe with pink bacterial growth.
It is a unusually cold weekend for Tampa and we soon realized that the air unit does not have a heat option. We just spent a very cold and uncomfortable night. Choose something else - USF parent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I just wanted to say this was our first stay at this hotel but I can say we will be staying here again. Clarissa that checked us in was so nice and personable. Mary the waitress so friendly and great. Musa the gentleman that made our food was fabulous the cheesesteak was amazing. The managers reception everyday was a great bonus. The morning free breakfast was also amazing and the staff so friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We have been staying at this Embassy Suites for the last four years. It is close to the Moffitt Cancer Center which I am now going every 6 months This hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating to my needs. The complimentary breakfast is nice and a has a nice selection.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business