1,965 results
All reviews busch gardens usf campus evening reception moffitt cancer center free happy hour complimentary breakfast bush gardens free shuttle great customer service business center the breakfast area shuttle service tampa area gabriel atrium conference radius
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This property serves the USF campus families - it is actually on campus. Embassy suites was a gem in its hay day and still could be today with the proper reinvestment and application of Hilton standards. This property is extremely dated, very old worn finishes, and poorly maintained. It is simply not clean. The bathrooms are not acceptable - from core cleanliness to fixtures ripe with pink bacterial growth.
It is a unusually cold weekend for Tampa and we soon realized that the air unit does not have a heat option. We just spent a very cold and uncomfortable night. Choose something else - USF parent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I just wanted to say this was our first stay at this hotel but I can say we will be staying here again. Clarissa that checked us in was so nice and personable. Mary the waitress so friendly and great. Musa the gentleman that made our food was fabulous the cheesesteak was amazing. The managers reception everyday was a great bonus. The morning free breakfast was also amazing and the staff so friendly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We have been staying at this Embassy Suites for the last four years. It is close to the Moffitt Cancer Center which I am now going every 6 months This hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating to my needs. The complimentary breakfast is nice and a has a nice selection.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Have stayed here in the past, has always been very clean, and staff pleasant and helpful. and will stay again. The complimentary breakfast was great, not your normal free breakfast. Had made to order omelets. I forgot it was free and was waiting to pay .

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 5 December 2017

i was traveling for business in North Tampa area the night before my 8AM meeting. My host recommended the Embassy Suites. Overall, the hotel is a bit "tired", but the staff was great. I had a quick dinner downstairs at the restaurant and took advantage of the free drinks during the nightly guest reception. The room was simple but i had a great nights sleep. Had breakfast downstairs, which is included with the room rate. Overall, I would stay there again, when in the general area. There are clearly better hotels in the Tampa area.