This hotel is located in Tampa at the USF and is a great place to stay. The Suites are roomy--ours had two beds (doubles but some rooms have one King) and a flat screen in the bedroom and a Living room with couch, chair, Table for eating or playing on the computer (they have Wifi--I signed up for the Hilton program and got the service free. as well as a second tv. In addition there's a kitchette area with refrigerator, microwave and sink. Some of the rooms have handicap services (i.e. for those hard of hearing).
The extras include a breakfast---made to order omelets as well as self serving areas of other foods (including the fixings and scambled eggs), a coffee area (though there are staff that will bring you drinks to your table) as well as a sweets and bread (as well as toaster) area. This is serves 7 days a week.
On 5 days a week (week days) there's also a free happy hour with drinks at a bar in the same area as breakfast as well as snacks set up on the end of the breakfast bar
And there's a free shuttle that will take you anywhere with in a 3 mile radius of the hotel which includes the University (which includes the Botanical Gardens), as well as Busch Gardens and several shopping centers---most with restaurants as well as the stores. And they'll pick up when you call---and they operate till 11 pm daily.
The staff is wonderful---the assistant managers are about often and give you their card in case you have any issues. The waitresses and hostesses are amazing for remembering our names and their friendly service...Bartender Melissa was particularly friendly and helpful.
There are two restaurants (one a bar) that are open at various times daily and they have no problems if you set in an unopen one to work on the net or just relax away from room.
There's also a small shop with drinks (each floor has a vending machine and ice as well) and snacks--including a freezer for ice cream which you pay at the interest island desks where you check in and out.
The trees and water features add to the who picture as does the open concept from Lobby to sky (which is covered with glass to allow for a natural free feeling area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Tampa- USF/Near Busch Gardens is located less than 2 miles from major Tampa attractions including Busch Gardens, University of South Florida and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). Our guests start their day with a free made-to-order breakfast and end the evening with our complimentary Evening Reception with snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Embassy Busch Gardens Suites
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens Florida