1,964 results
All reviews busch gardens usf campus evening reception moffitt cancer center free happy hour complimentary breakfast bush gardens free shuttle great customer service business center the breakfast area shuttle service tampa area gabriel atrium conference radius
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms and decor are tired and in need of refurbishment . Cleaning is hit and miss.
Staff friendly and attentive.
$9 to park.
Internet RUBBISH. Only worked in part of the room.
Swimming pool is quite large nut again cleaning an issue. Used band aids around edge.
Will look around for different hotel if ever back in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The rooms smell of mold and smoke. My tub was clogged when I arrived and had water present in there from either the last guest or when the hotel staff "cleaned" the bathroom. The maintenance man was called on several occasions and my issue was never fixed. I had to shower in my family member's room down the hall. The maintenance man got water on my floor when he "fixed" the tub so he used my towels to clean it up. I called to the front desk to request additional towels and was immediately asked "how many guests do you have staying with you." After I explained what happened to my towels, I was only brought one to replace.

The breakfast and the reception was decent. However, I will never return to this location. Home 2 Suites across the street will be my choice when visiting in the future.

Room Tip: Bring plenty of disinfectant.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Terry A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Ashlie M,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. We strive to provide excellent service and a quality product for all of our guests. I will share your comments regarding the tub drain with our engineering and housekeeping department. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

They charge $9 to park. The room has so much deodorizer my throat is closing up and I keep coughing. Walking in the front door was a huge cloud of deodorizer too. If you are sensitive to strong odors, beware. I thought I’d overlook all this since I got premium interne for free. But it’s so bad it’s virtually unusable. I had to switch to cellular. The room is big. I don’t know about the bar. I’m diamond status but arrived late for the reception so they gave me a bottle of water. I decided to try this place out. But I’m going back to the regular Hilton next time. Parking is free there and I don’t feel like I’m going to gag from deodorizer overuse.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Terry A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear CalvinB,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. I will review the comments about the deodorizer with our Housekeeping department and the internet with our Engineering department. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We've stayed here over the years and have always liked it but may not return until the rooms are refurbished. We just did our 2nd stay this year and again had a room that left us with a poor impression. There was edge molding in the kitchen area that was hanging off and you would brush against it when walking by. When I sat in the living room chair it felt like I was sitting on the floor, with a pronounced lean to the right. There also isn't enough lighting in the living room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David Y

Dear David Y,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I will share all of your comments with the rest of the staff as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Hotel is a perfect stay for families visiting Busch Gardens. The complimentary breakfast buffet and shuttle service to Busch Gardens make it very convenient and relaxing experience/stay. I have already recommended it to family and freiends!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family