The rooms smell of mold and smoke. My tub was clogged when I arrived and had water present in there from either the last guest or when the hotel staff "cleaned" the bathroom. The maintenance man was called on several occasions and my issue was never fixed. I had to shower in my family member's room down the hall. The maintenance man got water on my floor when he "fixed" the tub so he used my towels to clean it up. I called to the front desk to request additional towels and was immediately asked "how many guests do you have staying with you." After I explained what happened to my towels, I was only brought one to replace.
The breakfast and the reception was decent. However, I will never return to this location. Home 2 Suites across the street will be my choice when visiting in the future.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking