US$95
US$129
US$107
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

• Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$184
US$178
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$190
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$165
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

1,925 results
All reviewsbusch gardensusf campusevening receptionmoffitt cancer centerfree happy hourcomplimentary breakfastbush gardensfree shuttlebusiness centerthe breakfast areashuttle servicegreat customer servicetampa areagabrielatriumconferenceradius
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

They charge $9 to park. The room has so much deodorizer my throat is closing up and I keep coughing. Walking in the front door was a huge cloud of deodorizer too. If you are sensitive to strong odors, beware. I thought I’d overlook all this since I got premium interne for free. But it’s so bad it’s virtually unusable. I had to switch to cellular. The room is big. I don’t know about the bar. I’m diamond status but arrived late for the reception so they gave me a bottle of water. I decided to try this place out. But I’m going back to the regular Hilton next time. Parking is free there and I don’t feel like I’m going to gag from deodorizer overuse.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Terry A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear CalvinB,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. I will review the comments about the deodorizer with our Housekeeping department and the internet with our Engineering department. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We've stayed here over the years and have always liked it but may not return until the rooms are refurbished. We just did our 2nd stay this year and again had a room that left us with a poor impression. There was edge molding in the kitchen area that was hanging off and you would brush against it when walking by. When I sat in the living room chair it felt like I was sitting on the floor, with a pronounced lean to the right. There also isn't enough lighting in the living room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear David Y,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I will share all of your comments with the rest of the staff as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Hotel is a perfect stay for families visiting Busch Gardens. The complimentary breakfast buffet and shuttle service to Busch Gardens make it very convenient and relaxing experience/stay. I have already recommended it to family and freiends!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This would be the second time we stay at this hotel. We cannot complain. We love this hotel. We actually got to stay in one of the days; room service was quick & delicious. We love their made to order breakfast. Those omelettes are delicious!!! They have daily complimentary happy hour in the afternoon's & it's actually really nice. They put out some snacks to accompany with your drinks. If we ever come to Tampa again, this is definetly our go to hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Nice customer service but older hotel. The room Is spacious but the lighting in the living area is so dark. They promoted their manager's evening reception and it was underwhelming. I thought it would be comparable to the Homewood. There were complimentary drinks, but the food was simply chips, salsa, dip and a bowl of gummy bears. Nonetheless, it was a nice stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Terry A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Micheller,
Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. I will review all of your comments with the rest of the staff. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!