“Comfort Food Deliciousness”

Ranked #23 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: A classic diner reimagined. Hand-spun shakes and yummy burgers, to all day breakfast, and our signature shredder bowls.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Daily Eats... I love you! This is our South Tampa gem where locals gather to eat delicious breakfast creations... And they have the most amazing macaroni and cheese bowls! This is comfort food heaven. The service is always phenomenal, as well. The only downside- no matter what time of day you go, there is always a line- THAT is because the offerings are THAT good! It is definitely worth the wait! If you want to know where the locals eat in Tampa, it is Daily Eats!

Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Daily Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

We love you too! Thank you for the great review, and pleased to hear we keep you and the locals happy, and stomachs full! We look forward to welcoming you back in soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

After a small wait for an inside table, we had a delightful breakfast. I had avocado toast with poached eggs and my boyfriend tried the home made turkey hash. Both dishes were excellent and plentiful. Great service and Kirsten is an attentive and pleasant waitress.
If your visiting Tampa and want a different experience then a greasy spoon breakfast, this place is the answer.

Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Daily Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time, and I will make sure to relay your kind words to Kirsten, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We walked to this local eatery. It was definitely worth the walk. Great but unique entrees. We had attentive and fast service. Good value breakfast. If in the area we will be back.

Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Daily Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a great review. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We often have issues finding good breakfast. It is generally either greasy diners or fast food when we travel. We were excited to find this place.

The positive, I love the ambiance and sitting outdoors. Service was not bad and I noticed that folks can in bring their dogs there. Pretty cool. As for the food, it is a matter of preference for us. My husband and I ordered a lot of food because we were hungry from not being able to have dinner the night before. He ordered a FIT JL and a side of 2 eggs scrambled. I ordered FRENCH TOAST & EGGS and GOOD MORNING ... HONEY. I loved the GOOD MORNING ... HONEY but didn't care too much for the french toast and eggs. The eggs were a tad runny and the french toast was too sweet for me. My husband also didn't like his eggs because he doesn't like his eggs runny. He did, however, enjoy the oatmeal that came with his meal.

Overall, we would come back again but not for eggs.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review on your most recent experience with us. We are pleased to hear you overall enjoyed your time, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

A local favorite this place is always a winner. It's usually crowded on the weekends but were seated at the counter after only a few minutes. I had the shredded bacon cheeseburger and my wife had the bacon and eggs bowl. (we went off the reservation for this meal.) Both were very good and the service was good too. The price was right and we were in and out rather quickly although we were not rushed.
This place is very trendy and we were easily the oldest people there by 20 years. But good food has no age limits.

Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Daily Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review, good food has no age!!! We most definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon, and thank you again!

Been to Daily Eats? Share your experiences!