“A1”

Ranked #645 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Mexican
Reviewed 1 March 2013

All I can say is, if you have tried Mr. Empanada, go today! I have turned so many people on to this place, its a shame! Beef and cheese is my ultimate favorite! The chicken and broccoli is awesome! Don't let me forget about the apple pie empanada. Let me end this review because they are closed and I'm going to be craving! Crab meat empanada's too!

1  Thank Brandi M

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Mr. Empanadas are individually owned franchises. However, I've found that each location has similar high quality standards. Each one I've eaten at has been clean, provided good service, and the empanadas are tasty and fresh. They offer a variety of fillings. The kids like this place.

1  Thank rseda
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stopped here as my favroite cuban resturant of 30 years had closed. We had a few empanda’s nothing special to commercialzed for me but hey I was hungry. Growing up in Miami I know authnetic Cuban food this was not it

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Spanish version of fast food, these empanadas are tasty and have lots of selections. I like the Picadillo (seasnoned ground beef) and the guava and cream cheese ones best. And get a Cafe Con Leche while you wait for pickups. They have good party trays as well.

2  Thank CityGirl1971
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The food is ok, nothing outstanding. Seems like it lacks some flavor. The Italian sald is nothing but lettuce and chopped green olives.

Been to Mr Empanada? Share your experiences!