“Tasty and Affordable”

Ranked #645 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Mexican
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Mr. Empanadas are individually owned franchises. However, I've found that each location has similar high quality standards. Each one I've eaten at has been clean, provided good service, and the empanadas are tasty and fresh. They offer a variety of fillings. The kids like this place.

1  Thank rseda

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stopped here as my favroite cuban resturant of 30 years had closed. We had a few empanda’s nothing special to commercialzed for me but hey I was hungry. Growing up in Miami I know authnetic Cuban food this was not it

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Spanish version of fast food, these empanadas are tasty and have lots of selections. I like the Picadillo (seasnoned ground beef) and the guava and cream cheese ones best. And get a Cafe Con Leche while you wait for pickups. They have good party trays as well.

2  Thank CityGirl1971
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The food is ok, nothing outstanding. Seems like it lacks some flavor. The Italian sald is nothing but lettuce and chopped green olives.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 26 July 2008

Guilty pleasure...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mr Empanada? Share your experiences!