“Good breakfast place”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #125 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Good breakfast food, friendly service and fair price. I was there with a colleague prior to a meeting and this was the nearest place. Definitely worth a trip back with the family when I am not in a hurry.

1  Thank Cathy T

Reviewed 19 March 2017

First time here. The menu is very large and accommodating. This is a breakfast and lunch restaurant. We were here at noon and both ordered breakfast. I had one pancake (large in size) and 2 scrambled eggs and bacon. It is good food and a little pricey. Hubby had an omelet, potatoes and toast, with coffee. It was around $23.00. Service was very friendly and helpful.
The location is in a shopping center and there isn't a sign at the street. We drive by here all the time and never knew this was here for 2 years!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had brunch here's and the food was absolutely amazing. I had the banana nut waffle with a side of potatoes and bacon. You get a nice portion of food for a great price. I will definitely come back again the next time I am in town.

2  Thank blendedbeautifully
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for breakfast. We will not go back. Food was not very good. Our server ( Christian )got my order wrong twice. Had to remind him several time for hot sause. Got. Bill for 2 omelets and 2 teas $36.86.

Way over priced for bad food and terrible service.

Don't go here.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I went there recommended by a friend, without looking on TripAdvisor FIRST, and I was disappointed by they menu, very limited and NO steaks and eggs. Overpriced for what they served.