“Great Hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Ranked #9 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel with a wonderful staff! The breakfast is outstanding and the two guys that cook the omelettes are the bomb!!!! We enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit again !
If you are trying to decide which hotel to select when visiting Tampa- this is the one.., it is close to everything !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

From the time I arrived and met Kymberly my stress level was lowered. she was very comforting that Irma was not going to wipe us out. Larry was so nice to help me and my 3 year old granddaughter and Michael was always a pleasure at every meal. Brittany, Meredith, Kelly and Lance were all very helpful to keep us with Ice and a kind word. the staff were all wonderful and always a smile even through the Hurricane.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Karen, Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Love this hotel and the staff. They are seriously the nicest hotel staff I've ever had. Kelly the GM is kind and available if needed. The front desk staff is so kind and offer such amazing hospitality. The kitchen staff always serves breakfast with a smile and offered help to bring up my food tray. The bathrooms are always clean and stocked. housekeeping is very thorough and friendly also. The rooms are great size and beds are comfy. We definitely return. A special thanks to Diana, Lance, Justin, Trisha, Kymberly, Josh and Brittany !!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are biggest and opposite side of the highway if car noise bothers your sleep
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Ashley, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've stayed at this property before. It's always been a good experience! This time, I was in Florida on business doing post hurricane Irma power restoration. The hotel was very accommodating and the service was great. Every morning, Diana would cheerfully fill my cooler with ice to keep the waters and gatorades cold for the line crews that I was checking on. I'll definitely stay here again when I'm in the Tampa area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My family took refuge from Hurricane Irma at the Embassy Suites in Brandon. Kelly and her staff made the hordes of "refugees" feel safe and cared for. We were given up to date information, instructions on how to stay safe, and meals! The entire staff made it their mission to make us comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. Thank you, Kelly...you are amazing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017